the thread about nothing...

How is this burger healthier? The calories and fat content is still pretty high. Just because it’s not red meat? If I’m going to eat a burger I might as well get a real burger since there’s not much difference in calories and fat.
There's no cholesterol and the saturated fat is from plants (coconut oil) which your body breaks down differently than long chained saturated fats from animals. Although the burger does also come with cheese and mayo.
But yeah, it's not the healthiest thing. More of a treat every now and then.

There's no cholesterol and the saturated fat is from plants (coconut oil) which your body breaks down differently than long chained saturated fats from animals. Although the burger does also come with cheese and mayo.
But yeah, it's not the healthiest thing. More of a treat every now and then.
I see...I never really put those into consideration, still won’t and I’m still not sold on it. Just think that a person is still intaking a high amount of fat regardless of what type of fat it is. But if someone prefers meatless burgers, I’m not gonna judge.

This heat wave in the bay is just straight up disrespectful. :sick::smh:
When I was younger I loved the heat but as I get older not as much. At least I’m indoor with AC most of the day, but the Bart ride is terrible around 5pm when it’s packed and Bart AC system is terrible.

This heat wave in the bay is just straight up disrespectful. :sick::smh:

Heat wave? Naniiiiii?

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom