the thread about nothing...

Today I realized I'll have a good 10 days off before xmas. I want to spend the holidays with my family but i'm definitely trying to go somewhere during the 10 days off.

Debating Columbia, Spain, Portugal :nerd:

Good looking out gonna get this for my friend 30th this was the only shoe he had thru the 4 years of high school. His dad had knew a guy who owned a sneaker shop that was closing and he gave him this exact pair.....20-30 of them. Lol.
Hmm just noticed some size and color combos are priced different.

Colombia

I just booked CURACAO yesterday
giphy.gif

Agreed. They weren't good at all, but the pops brought them not knowing any better. Couldn't be ungreatful.
The only people I saw wearing those got them as team shoes. Nobody went out and bought them on their own. How does a t-shirt made at the end of this decade have a photo of a subpar shoe from 2005 though? Could've photoshoppd something more cool.

They’re going out of business? Damn that’ll be two huge stores at my mall closed with Sears recently closed :lol:

They are struggling and it’s only a matter of time. The one I went to used to be 3 or 4 floors and now it’s only 2. The other floors are being converted to offices

Back
Top Bottom