the thread about nothing...

Went to Macy’s today

No wonder why they’re gonna be out of business soon. **** was trash

Depends on the location. My local Macy's that's near by me is trash. I have to go to the more upscale neighborhood Macy's for the good stuff.

wendys-01.jpg

Used to hate this **** growing up. Dry as hell and I swear the skin would scrape the roof of your mouth

sextuplets was better than I thought it'll be. Easily Marlon's best movie
Watching it now. Definitely some good laughs. I should've watched it while drunk or high. Too many holes, like why didn't the wife tell Alan that Ethan showed up. Ethan brings the lulz tho.

That’s dope :smokin:smokin
I’ll get a lot of **** if I rock that here in SoCal. Still remember walking down a rough Latino neighborhood after game 1 of the 2001 finals. Just minding my own when I hear someone yell out their window....”**** IVERSON”. I forgot I was wearing my red Iverson rookie jersey :lol:

Speaking of going out of business, looks like Fry’s Electronics will be going out of business too. Noticed 2 stores I visit (Woodland Hills and Burbank) haven’t added new stock and shelves are starting to go empty. Sad because I like their store decoration themes :frown:

The day after my oral surgery (lower wisdom teeth extraction)... I can finally feel my face again! The pain is definitely there, but it's bearable, at the moment at least. I'm gonna try CBD/THC edibles instead of these hydrocodone pills, I think I will be alright. I think have to eat nothing but soup, oatmeal and yogurt for the next 4-6 weeks is going to be the hardest part. Wish me luck!

The day after my oral surgery (lower wisdom teeth extraction)... I can finally feel my face again! The pain is definitely there, but it's bearable, at the moment at least. I'm gonna try CBD/THC edibles instead of these hydrocodone pills, I think I will be alright. I think have to eat nothing but soup, oatmeal and yogurt for the next 4-6 weeks is going to be the hardest part. Wish me luck!
Good luck and a speedy recovery.

I asked about the birthday cake a few weeks ago. Nobody seemed to know
I never knew the Mcdonalds cake was a thing until a few years back, I went to a B-day party and shorty legit said as a kid she used to get that mcdonalds cake every year and her parents surprised her with one.Cake was mad flat and tasted meh

Back
Top Bottom