the thread about nothing...

The day after my oral surgery (lower wisdom teeth extraction)... I can finally feel my face again! The pain is definitely there, but it's bearable, at the moment at least. I'm gonna try CBD/THC edibles instead of these hydrocodone pills, I think I will be alright. I think have to eat nothing but soup, oatmeal and yogurt for the next 4-6 weeks is going to be the hardest part. Wish me luck!

When I got my wisdom teeth taken out I got all 4 at once. My dentist doesn’t put us to sleep so I was awake for it all. One of them I could still feel a lot, it hurt sooo much

Then when I was ready to leave I go to the lobby and someone stole my jacket with my car keys in it. My dentist is in a nice area where that wouldn’t normally happen. And I have been going there since I was young, for 20+ years. I asked the lady working the desk and she said they have a program where homeless/less fortunate people can do walk in appointments so it was prob that. This was like 8 years ago, now that I think about it that’s kinda fishy :nerd:

So I had to walk home all faded off the anesthesia shots. This was in the winter too..Came back the next day and had a ticket on my car cause I left it there over night :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

My recovery wasn’t bad though at all though def didn’t have to eat liquids for 4-6 weeks

cuj6vux1zb4y.jpg

When I got my wisdom teeth taken out I got all 4 at once. My dentist doesn’t put us to sleep so I was awake for it all. One of them I could still feel a lot, it hurt sooo much

Then when I was ready to leave I go to the lobby and someone stole my jacket with my car keys in it. My dentist is in a nice area where that wouldn’t normally happen. And I have been going there since I was young, for 20+ years. I asked the lady working the desk and she said they have a program where homeless/less fortunate people can do walk in appointments so it was prob that. This was like 8 years ago, now that I think about it that’s kinda fishy :nerd:

So I had to walk home all faded off the anesthesia shots. This was in the winter too..Came back the next day and had a ticket on my car cause I left it there over night :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

My recovery wasn’t bad though at all though def didn’t have to eat liquids for 4-6 weeks

Damn, that sucks. I had my top 2 pulled many years ago, but the bottom 2 were impacted so they required surgery. Wasn't trying to stay woke for that... had to have my girl wait for me because they do allow you to drive or walk back by yourself after that, they won't even let you call a Uber. Surprisingly the pain still isn't that bad... I honestly think I could go with out any pain killers at all, I guess I have a pretty high pain tolerance. Still gonna take this THC/CBD drink today though, been meaning to try it for a min now. They said that because I waited so long to have them removed that it might cause jaw complications if I eat the wrong types of foods, usually recovery is only a week, but we will see when I have my follow up appointment. Either way I went to to grocery store yesterday and spent like $135 on soup, yogurt and smoothies.

TIL Greenland is part of the North American continent lol

I don't know why I always assumed it was part of Northern Europe

The day after my oral surgery (lower wisdom teeth extraction)... I can finally feel my face again! The pain is definitely there, but it's bearable, at the moment at least. I'm gonna try CBD/THC edibles instead of these hydrocodone pills, I think I will be alright. I think have to eat nothing but soup, oatmeal and yogurt for the next 4-6 weeks is going to be the hardest part. Wish me luck!

Ice it as much as you can. Should be good in less than 4-6 weeks. Just got to make sure you don’t have anything stuck in the holes while it heals (i was shooting salty water in the holes after every meal and every morning/night).

Ice it as much as you can. Should be good in less than 4-6 weeks. Just got to make sure you don’t have anything stuck in the holes while it heals (i was shooting salty water in the holes after every meal and every morning/night).

I'm sure the holes will heal in about a week, it's an issue with my jaw that is making me have to eat softer foods for 4-6 weeks, but I'll know when I go for my follow up in a week. I'm actually surprised at how little pain I am in, I haven't even taken an aspirin.

Reactions: jjs
I'm sure the holes will heal in about a week, it's an issue with my jaw that is making me have to eat softer foods for 4-6 weeks, but I'll know when I go for my follow up in a week. I'm actually surprised at how little pain I am in, I haven't even taken an aspirin.

Good! I was very lucky, got the 4 of them removed at the same time and i didn’t have to take any pain killers.

Man, parking in my neighborhood is gonna be a mess. They’re filming an outdoor scene for that Netflix show “All American” at my local park. They added lawn chairs and vandalized background fencing. Guess it’ll be a park football game?

Oh, and Jordan Brand sucks. Got a call from my nephews elementary school telling me he tripped and fell because his shoe fell apart. They were deadstock 2003 Air Jordan XII’s (black-carolina nubucks) :lol:

Didn’t have an extra pair for him so I kept him the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom