the thread about nothing...

frys here in houston went downhill too

they used to have special edition cds and dvds and stocked with collector edition video games, i think last year they remodeled and now they sell a lot of "As seen on tv" stuff and less video games

its the place to go for if you need a specific wire tho...sometimes expensive

frys here in houston went downhill too

they used to have special edition cds and dvds and stocked with collector edition video games, i think last year they remodeled and now they sell a lot of "As seen on tv" stuff and less video games

its the place to go for if you need a specific wire tho...sometimes expensive

Sad to hear. Pretty soon everything will be bought at Walmart and Amazon.

yllflkxfzgnz.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-26875-1466036145-4.gif

Last edited:

That is impressive, and I would never go as far as to say that Nash was not great. Nash and Kidd were the two best Point Guards in the 2000's, and you can make a case for either order. Kidd had more rebounds and more intangibles. Nash's stats look good on paper, but did not yield results for his teams. I prefer Kidd because he made his team as a whole drastically better.

I don't really understand the office. Is Steve Carell joking or not? I've had a lot of older folks act all serious and I'm not sure if they're joking or being serious with me. Leaves me stumped on how to react

I don't really understand the office. Is Steve Carell joking or not? I've had a lot of older folks act all serious and I'm not sure if they're joking or being serious with me. Leaves me stumped on how to react
He is going for that cringe yes

Back
Top Bottom