the thread about nothing...

They got a warrant to enter?
If no.....
tenor (37).gif
I bought a bit of weed but apparently it was delivered to the wrong mailbox in my neighborhood, someone opened it and called the cops.
Not much I can do so I let them in. Seem like friendly folks.

I’ve yet to hear from anyone that isn’t SUPER ****ing stoked to hear this news. I wonder what took so long to greenlight this
I don't even know!!
I speculate the whole gender-reassignment played into it, but man, yes! I AM stoked!
How's Trinity looking these days though!?
No way I'm texting another man and saying "Are you Ok?"
Dude, at times that's all it takes! :smh:

I bought a bit of weed but apparently it was delivered to the wrong mailbox, someone opened it and called the cops.
It wasn't delivered to the wrong mailbox....good luck finding who set you up.

I bought a bit of weed but apparently it was delivered to the wrong mailbox in my neighborhood, someone opened it and called the cops.
So...how'd that conversation go?

How do you deal with someone that doesn't like because you don't talk to them, but act aggravated when you talk to them, but will come talk to you when they're ready? Its like, bruh who told you you HAVE to be fake with people?

How do you deal with someone that doesn't like because you don't talk to them, but act aggravated when you talk to them, but will come talk to you when they're ready? Its like, bruh who told you you HAVE to be fake with people?
this is female behavior on that person part.

why did someone open a package not for them? aren't they guilty of mail tampering at that point?
Technically I suppose. Sure they shouldn't have opened my mail but at the end of the day I can't blame the elderly folks.

what state do you live in and how what was the amount?

Exactly, that's why I said he got setup.
Wouldn't talk till I get a lawyer.
But he wanna be mr.rodgers and let's the feds in his home while serving tea and crumpets.

Yeah big mistake. I learned the hard way not to let law enforcement enter your home or car and conduct an illegal search without a warrant. Make them go get that.

One time on a traffic stop a cop pulled me over for no reason and said they had reports of a car matching my description driving erratically. Asked politely if I minded if he searched my vehicle. I thought sure I have nothing to hide, why not?

A second squad car pulled up and they both ripped out my center console, cut open the upholstery in front and back seat, broke my passenger seat sliding track, and destroyed my glove compartment because I gave them “permission” to do a search.

Didn’t find whatever they were looking for.They paid for nothing and were complete dicks to me and basically told me to go **** myself and sent me on my way. It was back in 2013 and my car was a 2011 Subaru wrx. I think they ended up doing 4K in damage, all came out of my pocket.

From now until forever I ask what I’m being pulled over for and immediately ask if I’m being arrested or if I’m free to go. I’ll let them take my *** to jail over nothing before I’ll let another illegal search happen. Imaging what the FEDS could do to your house if you gave them the green light :wow:

Back
Top Bottom