the thread about nothing...

Welp...
C2C64391-E150-47A0-A41D-742EAE6ACE2C.jpeg

And we adapt...
87D5EAE7-CFF9-4640-8127-FC95E3E3B92F.jpeg

Feel like just cutting both off.:nerd:
When did these come out? If the Prod date was in the past 2 years you can return them for being defective.

When did these come out? If the Prod date was in the past 2 years you can return them for being defective.
2014. The 2014 are the only model that were this damn snug. I pulled them off very carefully for a while but I knew it was gonna pop eventually. I don’t mind it without the back strap just support is a little wonky. If you ever grab the scream green 2014 go up shiiiieet even a full size. I’m still gonna rock out with them.

Completely normal, I swear I was only half way paying attention when she said it. Whats weird is I didn't say anything that could remotely lead into it. She just straight said we should go to the movies together. I was like yeah sure but my mind didn't fully process it, once it occurred to me I was like :wow: then :pimp: and she proceeded to laugh. Jokes were exchanged and were supposed to be going to see F&F this week

EDIT: Depending on how the night ends I may need to move this to yams thread

Hold up!!! You started this topic here, you end it here!! Not at the Yam thread!

I have to say, being interrogated by police as a white person really shows you just how much white privilege helps. There was one particular aspect of the interrogation that I can't describe but even I thought they were giving me too much leeway as a prospective defendant. It's one thing to be aware of that privilege and its effects but another to see it play out in real-time during an interrogation.

It took an interrogation for you to realize white people have white privilege? I’ve always thought white people knew they had white privilege but just playing dumb. I see that crap at work all the time, I see some of them don’t deserve the position they’re in but they are. Must be nice.

It took an interrogation for you to realize white people have white privilege? I’ve always thought white people knew they had white privilege but just playing dumb. I see that crap at work all the time, I see some of them don’t deserve the position they’re in but they are. Must be nice.
In response to your question, no I was well aware. But there's a difference in simply knowing the advantages it brings throughout so many aspects of society and personally experiencing such advantages in the context of the police/criminal justice system.
I think you're on point that white people tend to play dumb when it comes to white privilege though.

In response to your question, no I was well aware. But there's a difference in simply knowing the advantages it brings and personally experiencing such advantages in the context of the police/criminal justice system.
I think you're on point that white people tend to play dumb when it comes to white privilege though.
Gotcha. Yea I wouldn’t know. Must be like having super powers.

In response to your question, no I was well aware. But there's a difference in simply knowing the advantages it brings throughout so many aspects of society and personally experiencing such advantages in the context of the police/criminal justice system.
Even though the drugs were yours they still left you alone!!!!???
Mans heart didn't skip a beat cause he knew from the jump he could use his white privledge card to skip jail.

Back
Top Bottom