the thread about nothing...

How's you sneaker collection looking like? Legal fees ain't cheap, especially drug related ones too? Any rare kicks in possession?
Porsche money b

I don't intend to waste money on a futile defense. It is what it is.
Think the interrogation is almost done. It appears they'll call me at a later date to let me know if they will charge me or not. They're not charging/arresting me at this time.

Last edited:
I agreed to the interrogation but refused any searches.
Loose lips, sinks ships....
Like I said I ain't saying nothing till I have my lawyer. Hopefully you stick to your story and don't switch it up during your hearing. Rule 101: stick to the OG story don't add or omit anything.

Good luck.

Nice! Old school house. Been looking for a good cd with a bunch of mixed house music in it. Wild94.9 use to have remix Fridays. 102.1 tried to imitate on Friday’s but they stopped doing it.
If you see MA you’ll get the significance of the song. But hell yeah remember Wild 94.9 (the KMEL) alternative. They used to be jammin with the Freestyle music.

If you see MA you’ll get the significance of the song. But hell yeah remember Wild 94.9 (the KMEL) alternative. They used to be jammin with the Freestyle music.
Nice!!! I’ll try to watch it this weekend. I remember wanting to go see it but forgot about it and the showing was limited by the time I remembered.

Preparing for Delete TAN Movement protesters.
tenor (29).gif

People still out there complaining about TAN?

On some Sucking da life out of general?

Get over it. It’s been YEARS now

How’d it go? The convo that lead up to the date.
Completely normal, I swear I was only half way paying attention when she said it. Whats weird is I didn't say anything that could remotely lead into it. She just straight said we should go to the movies together. I was like yeah sure but my mind didn't fully process it, once it occurred to me I was like :wow: then :pimp: and she proceeded to laugh. Jokes were exchanged and were supposed to be going to see F&F this week

EDIT: Depending on how the night ends I may need to move this to yams thread

I have to say, being interrogated by police as a white person really shows you just how much white privilege helps. There was one particular aspect of the interrogation that I can't describe but even I thought they were giving me too much leeway as a prospective defendant. It's one thing to be aware of that privilege and its effects but another to see it play out in real-time during an interrogation.

Completely normal, I swear I was only half way paying attention when she said it. Whats weird is I didn't say anything that could remotely lead into it. She just straight said we should go to the movies together. I was like yeah sure but my mind didn't fully process it, once it occurred to me I was like :wow: then :pimp: and she proceeded to laugh. Jokes were exchanged and were supposed to be going to see F&F this week

EDIT: Depending on how the night ends I may need to move this to yams thread
Not hating. But if your paying for the dinner and movie, she just using you....have fun though.

Back
Top Bottom