the thread about nothing...

I never met her husband but he knew me and her is/was?? cool. I don’t know who else she invited since I don’t hang out with that group anymore and she doesn’t either and I don’t have any other social media. She might as well not tell me she got engaged, planning the wedding and stuff. Oh well...life goes on.
If you are really curious, you can search her and her husband's name on Google and their Wedding site might pop up and maybe have the groomsmen and bridesmaids.

If you are really curious, you can search her and her husband's name on Google and their Wedding site might pop up and maybe have the groomsmen and bridesmaids.
Nah that’s too creepy and stalkerish for me haha. I don’t really care about the husband and stuff. I was just curious about what she’s thinking cuz it popped up tonight.

This.
"When you cut the grass the snakes will show"

Real friends, real people don't hide big life changing moments and not want to share with people they care about.

She ain't care about you, so in my eyes shes a snake.

Enjoy your life playa.
Right on. As mentioned, people come and go. Had my fair shares. One of the reasons why I distant myself from so many. From friends to families, noticing too many snake traits. A lot of people only in it if something benefits them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on. As mentioned, people come and go. Had my fair shares. One of the reasons why I distant myself from so many. From friends to families, noticing too many snake traits. A lot of people only in it if something benefits them.
Before I left NYC for Texas. The last place I visited was my friend house that I've know since high school. Dude was shocked but still supported my DECISION as well as our other close homeboy.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer this is the same HS friend I'm getting those and1 tai chi for btw.

when he had to go back to Pakistan, he felt into a trap of an arrange marriage set by his family. When she came over to America all our close friends treated her like family. Even though we couldn't go to Pakistan for the wedding cause it all happened while he was on vacation there.

Before I left NYC for Texas. The last place I visited was my friend house that I've know since high school. Dude was shocked but still supported my DECISION as well as our other close homeboy.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer this is the same HS friend I'm getting those and1 tai chi for btw.

when he had to go back to Pakistan, he felt into a trap of an arrange marriage set by his family. When she came over to America all our close friends treated her like family. Even though we couldn't go to Pakistan for the wedding cause it all happened while he was on vacation there.
That’s messed up. Why can’t he refuse to marry her? Unless he ended up actually liking her and he’s really traditional. At least all of you guys are supportive.

What size does he wear?

That’s messed up. Why can’t he refuse to marry her? Unless he ended up actually liking her and he’s really traditional. At least all of you guys are supportive.
He's not extremely traditional but out of respect to his family he had to fullfill his father wishes, and yes he actually ended up not just liking but loves the girl made him buy a house off the strength he knew it was time to settle down.

This.
"When you cut the grass the snakes will show"

Real friends, real people don't hide big life changing moments and not want to share with people they care about.

She ain't care about you, so in my eyes shes a snake.

Enjoy your life playa.
As a person who keeps to himself, this is poppycock.

caffe-people-in-movies-have-this-kind-of-breakfast-and-2074099.png

Back
Top Bottom