the thread about nothing...

@PoweredbyMSG

This is the POS I was referring to. I see him everytime.

20190824_161843.jpg

July 26, 1992

2+6=8

7+2+6+1+9+9+2=36
3+6=9

8's are karmic and financially stable. What they put out is what they get. The financially stable part does not necessarily mean rich. Either they are good at managing money and or money seemingly appears when they need it.

9's are highly adaptive but experience a lot of sudden changes, they go from high to low and vice versa. Life will present obstacles or challenges to overcome but also a lot of upside. 9's are open to trying new things but sometimes find themselves associating with the wrong people and could get hooked on vices.

i know you posted it some months ago, but can you please post the whole thing again?

@PoweredbyMSG

This is the POS I was referring to. I see him everytime.

20190824_161843.jpg
Oooo yea I believe it’s the same person I saw yesterday. I do remember that weaka$$ beard. Was this pic from today? His ****a** should just get a job. How lucrative can this be? How many people actually fall for this? He really got on my nerves for shoving that stupid tissue on my armrest yesterday. I was already annoyed with those gypsys. They were being really loud and obnoxious. It was the same ones I saw last time but different from the one I always see at the stairway at Montgomery station at 5pm almost daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo yea I believe it’s the same person I saw yesterday. I do remember that weaka$$ beard. Was this pic from today? His ****a** should just get a job. How lucrative can this be? How many people actually fall for this? He really got on my nerves for shoving that stupid tissue on my armrest yesterday. I was already annoyed with those gypsys. They were being really loud and obnoxious. It was the same ones I saw last time but different from the one I always see at the stairway at Montgomery station at 5pm almost daily.
In the photo from earlier today the guy in front of me gave him $5 and I also saw a few other donations in the same car!

Here he is again on my way back.
20190824_171723.jpg

20190824_171832.jpg

i know you posted it some months ago, but can you please post the whole thing again?
I do not have a full list of the numbers if that is what you meant. I think I covered all the numbers in various posts. But if you are curious about anything in particular, feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom