the thread about nothing...

p7250143web.jpg

Damn
Just found out this kid that went to college with me passed away. He would have made it far. Very charismatic, good grades, in a bunch of extra curricular activities.
Life is a blessing.
You never know when it’s your time

I gotta stop getting lit and putting in bids on Stock X and GOAT then forgetting bout it. These surprise shoes are not poppin sometimes. Especially when you just read the same pair of shoes are 30% at the outlets.:rolleyes::rofl:

I set my bids extra low so even when I got those surprises (which was rare), it was a win-win situation.
I was in my feelings about my huaraches snapping so I bid about retail on the AM1 scream greens. The more I look at them the more I’m like ehhh.Should have just bid on some huaraches honestly. Then I see the 30% off I was like “**** me”:lol:

In the photo from earlier today the guy in front of me gave him $5 and I also saw a few other donations in the same car!

Here he is again on my way back.
20190824_171723.jpg

20190824_171832.jpg
I’m starting to think people give these losers donations because they want to feel good about themselves. Like the good deed of the day or something instead of thinking about the problem. But you’re right about what you said yesterday, they should change how the fare calculate the rates because they’re just riding around most of the day. I know that the rate of the fare is the same if you enter and exit the same station within 3 hours. So I’m thinking he prob exits by the time it reaches the 3rd hour and start all over or do it again during peak hours. I do notice the past couple of years everything is just going bad with BART, they’re barely trying and if they do it’s just all for show.

I gotta stop getting lit and putting in bids on Stock X and GOAT then forgetting bout it. These surprise shoes are not poppin sometimes. Especially when you just read the same pair of shoes are 30% at the outlets.:rolleyes::rofl:
You must be putting a lot of bids in to be forgetting about it and having surprise packages haha. At least with GOAT you get to return most of them but you’ll be losing out on the shipping.

Lazy day and night. Ate two Jack in the box spicy chicken sandwich w/ curly fries and coffee frap for dinner just now.

Day 5 of NoFap

Already have the energy of a crackhead
Haha what made you start? Are you following the reddit thread NoFap? Some of those stories are ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha what made you start? Are you following the reddit thread NoFap? Some of those stories are ridiculous.
I've done 150+ days in the past. You really start to feel like the best version of yourself.
I have a wedding to go to next month so I want my skin to look clear and supple. Two weeks of nofap will have your face glowing.

Lazy day and night. Ate two Jack in the box spicy chicken sandwich w/ curly fries and coffee frap for dinner just now.
The only chicken sandwiches that to be eaten are Popeyes chicken sandwiches. Going forward let's not do this again. Ill let you go this one time. Good day sir.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom