the thread about nothing...

AAGDQJl.img

Beautiful sisters.

Out of curiosity, did Rocky ever address Trump's apparent involvement in his release?
Been outta the loop on that one.

Out of curiosity, did Rocky ever address Trump's apparent involvement in his release?
Been outta the loop on that one.
The WH made repeated efforts to reach out to Rocky after his release but he simply ignored them :lol:

It's not clear how Trump would have had any involvement at all, what he was asking the Swedish PM to do would have been a gross abuse of power in Sweden. Unlike a US president, the Swedish PM has no authority to get involved in any way in a court case.

The WH made repeated efforts to reach out to Rocky after his release but he simply ignored them :lol:

It's not clear how Trump would have had any involvement at all, what he was asking the Swedish PM to do would have been a gross abuse of power.
Everything Trump do is an abuse of power. That fool thinks he’s on a reality show. I hope Rocky won’t ever give him the credit he’s seeking.

Everything Trump do is an abuse of power. That fool thinks he’s on a reality show. I hope Rocky won’t ever give him the credit he’s seeking.
I agree but I meant that the Swedish PM, not Trump, at best would have engaged in gross abuse of power if he did what Trump repeatedly asked him to do.
At best, PM Löfven would have violated his oath of office and abused his power by attempting to influence Rocky's court case in any way.

The PM made clear several times that the government is not allowed to influence any legal proceedings and emphasized the independence of the Swedish judicial system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom