the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Morning Tan. Thoughts for the day

Mobile oil change business. I am sure it is a thing but def would be a good business. Work with a business too. Like hey pay $60 and we come to your job and to your garage where you park and change your oil while you are at work so you don't have to find the time to go do it.

Surprised there isn't more progress in controlling weather. With this hurricane coming why don't we have some ability to steer or move storms by now. (i know spoken from pure ignorance)

Don't understand why "well we don't know" is some how an excuse to do nothing....see climate change...gun control...etc. Well we don't know if its human made (well we kinda do butttt).....well we don't know if stricter laws will solve it (I mean there is evidence in other countries...buttttt).

Saw a report that a scientist in Saudi Arabia made chicken meat in a lab....color me impressed

With these new mopeds all around the city....do you ride them in the street or sidewalk? Same with Scooters like if you ride them in the road you are going to stall traffic and the sidewalks are so crowded its tough to navigate on a scooter...seems like they need an infrastructure for these things if they really think they are going to be the answer. For now just seems like a money grab

Morning Tan. Thoughts for the day

Mobile oil change business. I am sure it is a thing but def would be a good business. Work with a business too. Like hey pay $60 and we come to your job and to your garage where you park and change your oil while you are at work so you don't have to find the time to go do it.

Surprised there isn't more progress in controlling weather. With this hurricane coming why don't we have some ability to steer or move storms by now. (i know spoken from pure ignorance)

Don't understand why "well we don't know" is some how an excuse to do nothing....see climate change...gun control...etc. Well we don't know if its human made (well we kinda do butttt).....well we don't know if stricter laws will solve it (I mean there is evidence in other countries...buttttt).

Saw a report that a scientist in Saudi Arabia made chicken meat in a lab....color me impressed

With these new mopeds all around the city....do you ride them in the street or sidewalk? Same with Scooters like if you ride them in the road you are going to stall traffic and the sidewalks are so crowded its tough to navigate on a scooter...seems like they need an infrastructure for these things if they really think they are going to be the answer. For now just seems like a money grab
Bordering on conspiracy theory territory here, but wasn't there rumor of waging of warfare via weather patterns?
That's some brilliant/scary ish right there.
Fairly certain History channel (not the most credible source lol) ran something on that.

And I've NEVER ridden a moped, scooter or the sort.
I think of em as deathtraps, and I prefer my feet grounded anyway. They be littering downtown with those; it's frankly getting a bit chaotic. And personally, I prefer walking.
/though i did rent a bike when I forgot/lost the whip. Had to circle a big@#% block radius to track it down.
I was wasted man! So it was road/sidewalk. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom