the thread about nothing...

Aziz is just another Kevin Hart. Loud, obnoxious and not funny.
Disagree. Kevin Hart is a very good story teller...or was. Aziz has never been as good, but he is enjoyable, IMO.

I did used to feel the same way about him as you did though, particularly before/around the time he was on Scrubs. But I came around when he was on Parks n Recs.

Disagree. Kevin Hart is a very good story teller...or was. Aziz has never been as good, but he is enjoyable, IMO.

I did used to feel the same way about him as you did though, particularly before/around the time he was on Scrubs. But I came around when he was on Parks n Recs.
It’s just hard for me to put up with loud obnoxious people in general, esp when they’re “portable” too haha. Reminds me of a chihuahua. I tried watching both of them a couple of times but I ended up changing the channel. That piercing voice, can’t pay attention to what they’re saying..:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s just hard for me to put up with loud obnoxious people in general, esp when they’re “portable” too haha. Reminds me of a chihuahua. I tried watching both of them a couple of times but I ended up changing the channels. That piercing voice, can’t pay attention to what they’re saying..:smh:
This! Ugh! Too elevated rn to elaborate.
But ALL THAT!!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom