the thread about nothing...

So i went to Jack in the Box a couple hours ago and ordered two tacos. The lady at the drive through window was in a really good mood for some reason and kept complimenting my haircut and car. She gave me my bag and it felt a little heavy but I said thanks and left. I get home and I find 6 tacos, 2 chicken sandwiches and some mini cookies inside. On top of that the reciept says I was charged for a 27 cent packet of ranch. Good night folks

SO, I've been up for the past hour or so looking at scary stuff on youtube and now I'm spooked! :rofl: .. I'm gonna be paranoid for the next couple of days.

This was suppose to be a picture of the girl from the exorcist but, I rather not right now.

Last edited:
finna cop, need a new jar.

http://www.jyarz.com/products/blue-jyar

Black_JyAR_Cover_Final_1_1024x1024.jpg

How much can you fit in these :nerd: looks like it could hold a 3.5 maybe a quarter

This current topic reminds me...when I was a freshmen in high school and me and my boy saw extenze first advertised in the back of Source magazine. We said we was gonna go half on bottle
roll.gif
mean.gif

http://photobucket.com/images/dap gif

We was trying to be a foot deep in them birds mane

Never got it though, little debbie money wasn't adding up like that back then
220px-Tayshaun_Prince.jpg
lebron-james-3.jpg
laugh.gif
Never forget. Legendary thread
This monstrosity of a thread:
sick.gif

I'm ashamed I ever posted here. There are so many awesome threads in here.
What we need are more tin foil hat conspiracy threads, we definitely dont have enough of those
indifferent.gif

Supposedly this guy whipped his **** out at a feminist rally.

As seen on Reddit.

id4iLg4WjqDPW.jpg
LOL his face

Sleazy do you mess with Mac Dre cuz I feel you would like him? 

never really listened to him, just heard the story of his death and that the phrase thizz face came from him. give me some recommendations, I'll check him out. always open to new music.

This monstrosity of a thread: :x

I'm ashamed I ever posted here. There are so many awesome threads in here.

:stoneface:

How much can you fit in these :nerd: looks like it could hold a 3.5 maybe a quarter

nah they're smaller. they hold 1.25fl oz, this chick Coral Reefer on Instagram was promoting them and she fit like 2-3g in nugs inside one. it's a nice lil travel case. I'm sure if it's broken down you can fit a nice amount in there though. check your PM.

Just go buy a Mason jar brehs

I already have jars, and a mini jar :lol: but my mini won't fit in my Preme pouch so I need something besides pill bottles for storage.

Classic scene, I want to pull this off for halloween one year just once.

So i went to Jack in the Box a couple hours ago and ordered two tacos. The lady at the drive through window was in a really good mood for some reason and kept complimenting my haircut and car. She gave me my bag and it felt a little heavy but I said thanks and left. I get home and I find 6 tacos, 2 chicken sandwiches and some mini cookies inside. On top of that the reciept says I was charged for a 27 cent packet of ranch. Good night folks

I remember those days in hs and early college having friends who worked at in n out and other fast food joints, just make a call and roll through just buying a small drink and leaving with a feast. :nthat:

speaking of male enhancement

i started taking Horny Goat Weed (prolab) to see if it was gonna maximize my meat... after like a week i had to stop taking it... a slight cool breeze had me ready to shoot one off. Idk if it's normal but it always was tingling down there. I'm not getting nearly enough booty to justify continued use of it.

speaking of male enhancement

i started taking Horny Goat Weed (prolab) to see if it was gonna maximize my meat... after like a week i had to stop taking it... a slight cool breeze had me ready to shoot one off. Idk if it's normal but it always was tingling down there. I'm not getting nearly enough booty to justify continued use of it.
Repped :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom