the thread about nothing...

When you pay in cash, be sure to count your change. In this day and age, people can't count for **** and I catch mistakes all the time when I pay in cash instead of card.

Can’t stand this ****. The other day I bought some food and it came to $8.26. I just happened to have 26¢ in my car so I hand the kid $20.26. This kid gives me back $11.74 :stoneface:

I had to explain to him I don’t get any change back, just cash.

“Oh you don’t want your change back sir?”

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

This the same Demi Lavato??? Bruh
ab24622d4be74ff28afb57b5e3a2fd75_md.jpg

Females are magicians.
You mean the tuck/roll ones?

Can’t stand this ****. The other day I bought some food and it came to $8.26. I just happened to have 26¢ in my car so I hand the kid $20.26. This kid gives me back $11.74 :stoneface:

I went to get gas today. I had a loyalty coupon thing worth 1.90 so I put 21.90 of gas in, handed the guy the coupon and a 20 and it took him a couple of minutes to work it out...

Had an emergency appendectomy Thursday night. Didn't feel right at work/all afternoon at home and wound up going to ER where it was determined I had acute appendicitis. Anyone have this done before? What was your experience + recovery time?

Had an emergency appendectomy Thursday night. Didn't feel right at work/all afternoon at home and wound up going to ER where it was determined I had acute appendicitis. Anyone have this done before? What was your experience + recovery time?

Not me but my son did when he was 12 - took him a couple of weeks to be back to nearly normal - even with modern small incision surgery.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom