the thread about nothing...

He gonna be crying when no one picks him up...
source (24).gif

If you remember coolkicks.com from back in the day.... you'll dismiss this pair as a fake. But it's not...it's from the good folks at Jordan brand!!!
Screenshot_20190906-171514.png
I've felt like a lot of those designs from the fake shoe sites have dropped over the last 10 or 12 years.

Stopped by the Grocery store after work. This stupid f'n lady had the nerve after all her items were scanned, bagged and paid for to tell the cashier, "ooops, I meant to get cash back"

She made the cashier try and void the transaction. 3 people behind waiting, luckily I was the last one. I just scooted over to the next line. The dude waiting behind her was heated. I paid for my couple of items and left. The lady was still waiting for who knows what with the cashier.
This is when you pick up a pick up mouth fresheners (mints or gum, your call) and ask for 300 back.

Used to do this to avoid ATM fees all the time. Granted the gum is essentially the ATM fee, but at least this fee gives me fresh breath.

He kinda won in the end tho...
how? his issue with Pittsburgh, beyond the surface imo, was getting paid. he found a team to pay him, but it seems like he desperately wanted out as soon as he got paid...so they cut him and don't pay him.

how did he win?

Back
Top Bottom