the thread about nothing...

1 year 15 million, basically a semi expensive rental, he promised to be on his best behavior. The year ends with atleast a AFC championship appearance and he signs long term somewhere else with his stock and price higher or he gets tight with Brady and stays till he finally hangs it up. I'm sure Gronk will be back by the bye

I can't believe he got more than the minimum...and from the pats. ******* floored.

homie still crazy though. and id be willing to bet he won't finish the season in N.E.

The emotion behind the decision seems similar to Cousins and Golden State although the circumstances were different. Tired of his reputation and signed to NE just to piss people off while being around a successful organization at the same time

I can't believe he got more than the minimum...and from the pats. ****ing floored.

homie still crazy though. and id be willing to bet he won't finish the season in N.E.
Easy to pay extra when you dont break the bank on long term deals. The extra money makes me believe they've been in contact for a minute and he has every intention of shutting the hell up

I say I don’t like “buff” women, but seeing it in front of me it’s kinda hot. *shrugs*

...I’ll see what I can do.
there's a p-star who is built but sexy as all hell IMO. ever since I saw her videos, kinda wanted to find similar.

Sophia fiore.

was thinking the same as well.
tam·per
/ˈtampər/
verb
gerund or present participle: tampering
  1. 1.
    interfere with (something) in order to cause damage or make unauthorized alterations.
    "someone tampered with the brakes on my car"

2. 2.
    exert a secret or corrupt influence upon (someone).
Hard as **** to prove without text/paper trail. Patriots as a whole run like the mob

:lol: What happened that’s making you switch?
:smh: Aside from the constant ******* over the years they're were 3 things in the last 14 months that made me say **** it.

1. Late last year I had scheduled a cut and literally the day before as I'm leaving work he text me :smile:smh: couldn't even call) that he had to cancel and I had to come that day if wanted a haircut that week or else I would have to wait 2 weeks. Whole reason I chose the original date was because it was pay day. I tell him I'll get back to him asap. End up asking my mom for the money so I could get my hair cut and I tell her I will pay her back the next day and she agrees. I call him about 12 minutes later and he tells me he gave that spot he offered to someone else. :angry: I was pissed but he lets me come anyway and wait. I never ask the reason for him cancelling and he probably didn't want it to get out but his mans comes in their talking about some trip they were about to go on (I think vegas) so basically he blew his entire client list off for this surprise trip. Soon as I get their this ***** has the nerve to tell me that he's mad I got him in the shop so late when he wants to go home like I'm supposed to feel bad. I did not tip
  2. Earlier this year he cancels on me the day of the appointment but this time he basically tries to play chicken with an alternative. Told me "Nah dog I wont be able to see you till like 9:00 p.m.". I'm like okay **** it I'll take it, he couldn't believe it. He text me 4 hours later as I'm leaving work asking if I could just come in now, which was also the time I had originally scheduled to come in the first place. I did not tip
  3. I recently started working from home twice a week at my current job :nthat:so my time frame opened up a bit. I tell him like 2 weeks ago when trying to schedule something that I can come any time after 11:00 a.m. on either of those days and he tells me to get to their at 2, I live like 10 minutes away so I'll just go on my lunch break and grab some food. Sounds perfect right? NOPE, I have an hour break, I get their at 1:58 p.m. and this ***** not even their. I'm thinking maybe he went to grab some food and just got caught up I'm sure he's pulling up any minute. At 2:12 since he ain't their I decide to call and he tells me "My bad fam I went to grab some food I be their in like 5 minutes" :angry:. He shows up at 2:32 p.m. and I dont get the clippers to my head till like 2:39 p.m., dont finish till 3:15 p.m. and I dont get home till after 3:30 p.m. For all intents and purposes it looks like I took damn near a 2 hour break. Luckily I took care of my work so no one even noticed. I did not tip

I'm supposed to be watching the Ravens game tomorrow with the bad chick from my job Sunday afternoon. He ghosted me this week after asking him for an appointment and telling me to give him a time frame. Sent him 3 reminders and nothing, he's good but NO ONE is that good

Thoughts? I'm on the fence. I'm a bit washed overall, and the whole fiba/history of flight look ain't really the move for me either.
He kinda won in the end tho...
Concurred. Watch him eff it up though, and I don't wish it on him by no means, but history has it...

Last edited:
Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith coming together for a movie was the kind of blessing the world didn't know it needed.

hoping Donald Glover works with Bill Murray as soon as possible.

also, did anyone check out the Hart and Cranston movie? felt like it was going to be good

Back
Top Bottom