the thread about nothing...

Thinking about buying a beater but also reliable. Any suggestions? No American cars. I don't want to spend too much on it too. I just want something to run quick errands or go out real quick at night instead of opening my garage. Maybe in the 5000-6000 range. Was thinking of an 2008 Lexus IS250.

Thinking about buying a beater but also reliable. Any suggestions? No American cars. I don't want to spend too much on it too. I just want something to run quick errands or go out real quick at night instead of opening my garage. Maybe in the 5000-6000 range. Was thinking of an 2008 Lexus IS250.
I been in the market for a used Lexus as well drove an 08’ IS250 a couple weeks ago they wanted $10,000 plus taxes at the Daily City Lexus dealership. I was coolio. I’m stuck on the GS350.

I been in the market for a used Lexus as well drove an 08’ IS250 a couple weeks ago they wanted $10,000 plus taxes at the Daily City Lexus dealership. I was coolio. I’m stuck on the GS350.
I will never buy a used car from the stealerrship. If it's going to be a car I don't care too much about, ill go through the private owner route.

I just called a seller that wanted 6000 for his, his ad says clean title but when I asked him he said it's a salvage title. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Semester is picking up and I'm over it

I'm out computer gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom