the thread about nothing...

its-that-time-of-year-again-now-wait-a-minute-1006311.png

Thinking about buying a beater but also reliable. Any suggestions? No American cars. I don't want to spend too much on it too. I just want something to run quick errands or go out real quick at night instead of opening my garage. Maybe in the 5000-6000 range. Was thinking of an 2008 Lexus IS250.

Get a truck. Trust me and thank me later.

Trucks have the potential to generate income. Picking up scrap metal...helping people move stuff. A truck can pay for its own gas. Ijs

Trucks have the potential to generate income. Picking up scrap metal...helping people move stuff. A truck can pay for its own gas. Ijs
I have nothing against trucks. I like them but I’m not looking for a spare car for side jobs.

Had collar bone surgery Monday. The doc said it was worse then he thought when he went in. Needed more screws and a much larger plate then planned. And needed string to help support the ligaments which wasn’t fully expected. The pain during recovery is something I’ve never felt. Legit was on 10 for 6 straight hours. Buts it’s slightly better now. Chilling watching champions league soccer waiting to get hit with all my medical bills.

the funniest **** I've heard today who likes what more...white people and sarcasm or black women and fake affirmation/feel good quotes lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom