the thread about nothing...

Same age as buddy. "Sad boy hrs" basically when dudes mope in theyre feelings late at night/early in the morning. Listen to Lo fi music/drake and all that. I dont participate

Wtf is sad boy hours? I heard that **** from a coworker that’s 22. **** had me trippin like wth does that mean? I’m washed y’all. ?

giphy.gif

That's hella confusing. How can I love a women if i don't UNDERSTAND her wants and needs?
Never been in relationship where I just loved a women.

Basically, be so into them you just blindly do whatever they want.

Get something with an LS or a toyota g
MORNING EVERYONE!!

LS are too big, kinda want something a little more of a standard/economy size. My other car is a 530 with only 28k miles so a simple beater is what Im thinking. But I’m starting to check out the GS model too but that still might be too big. Not sure which Toyota to get in that price range...don’t want it looking too old too.

Last edited by a moderator:
my girl and i share locations. that way we can see when we each get off work and when to make dinner instead of the constant "whats your ETA"
That what I’ve thought. My friends uses it to make sure he knows where his kids are.

I learned today that people use find my iPhone to know where their partner is at all times. Both men and women are doing this. This is so crazy to me
if don't have anything to hide, why would it matter or be crazy?
imagine the scenario where a loved one is kidnap or missing and you can help track them down with that feature.

Back
Top Bottom