the thread about nothing...

I heard through the grapevine that Tyreke Evans travels with and financially supports his "crew", who actually do little to nothing for him. They're basically a bunch of yes men. I used to see Evans always post pics with these people on his IG. I went on his page today and see all those pics are gone, they were up for years. I am speculating they all ditched him after his suspension and the gravy train has come to an end.

At times I hate not being able to ever sleep. But when it comes to morning chores...I thrive

usually have all my weekend grocery shopping and gym time done by 10am. I get home some times at like 9 and my girl is still in bed. I’ll fetch the dog get breakfast going and it still will be like 10:30. Throw on the EPL game sit down with some eggs (sorry antidope). Life is alright :lol:

edit: it’s 7:06 am Sunday morning as I post this. I’ve been awake since 5:45

Shout out to kingcrux31 kingcrux31

20191013_041541.jpg

love joe Rogan but most of his points and the other guys points in this video are just flat out false. He’s usually a pretty progressive dude but he refuses to look at science and fact based reasoning when talking about veganism.

not sure the reason for his extreme bias when it comes to eating meat.
It's probably a natural reaction to the extremism from vegans. He's someone who hunts and eats his own food, essentially the right way to consume meat. I believe he probably feels some of the extreme positions vegan activists take are misleading and misrepresented.

Back
Top Bottom