the thread about nothing...

It's probably a natural reaction to the extremism from vegans. He's someone who hunts and eats his own food, essentially the right way to consume meat. I believe he probably feels some of the extreme positions vegan activists take are misleading and misrepresented.

I think you’re right. I mean I can’t stand the frail liberal “activist” vegan protesting in front of meat places trying to force people to only eat veggies, but damn I’m not gonna spread misinformation or be blind to facts. Dude sounds like a Tobacco industry supporter with his “facts” based on opinion and anecdotal based conversations.
Dude probably has so many dbag keyboard warriors going at him at all times though, I can sort of understand getting defensive.

Man I need a haircut bad :lol:

but I can’t go until Tuesday
UnsightlyDirectJunco-size_restricted.gif

2 things I wish I had:
- a reliable mechanic
- a consistent barber

Always had longer hair so I’d only get 2-3 cuts a year at most until I grew it out. Now that I have short hair I get a fade and all that and now I gotta go at the max every 3 weeks, even then I’m wolfing it

I went to the strip club with my friend in December a couple years ago. Found out later that is when business is slow. Anyway we watched 5 or 6 ladies dance and it looked like only $50 was thrown collectively (assuming the bills were 1's with a few 5's or 10's here and there). I said to my friend "damn they won't even be breaking even, I feel bad". His response was "that's life".

I went to the strip club with my friend in December a couple years ago. Found out later that is when business is slow. Anyway we watched 5 or 6 ladies dance and it looked like only $50 was thrown collectively (assuming the bills were 1's with a few 5's or 10's here and there). I said to my friend "damn they won't even be breaking even, I feel bad". His response was "that's life".
Which strip club? What do you mean by they won't break even? Dancing fee for the strippers?

Gold Club for their $5 luch buffet. The dancers have to pay to rent the pole or space.
I see...I heard that it's illegal or something to rent a space or pay a dancing fee in California. Back then I had a friend that was a manager at Little Darlings, started out as just a door person. He said that sometimes strippers don't make enough because it's a slow night so they would have sex with him or his friends so they don't have to pay the fees.

Back
Top Bottom