the thread about nothing...

Thats why you never have your electronics out while riding public transportation. Just the other day i was riding the train and this old lady pulled out an iPad and was just chillen. Sitting in a spot right by the door just like the chick in this vid. I immediately thought how quick of a jack move that could have been.
But this video has dude's face all in it so i dont see this ending good for him.

Wow.

He timed that perfectly. :smh:

-Drew

^dat setup
--------

Last edited:
thats what wrong with society.

dudes ***** and moan females be on some other ****, yall give them that reason.

If she was in on the phone snatching scheme, why would she record it and post it on the internet?

If she was in on the phone snatching scheme, why would she record it and post it on the internet?

why would they post it online if it was a setup?

The same thing can be said for a lot of videos on the internet.

So you going to tell me, you randomly recording a guy and he just so happens to steal a iphone?

and this happen outside the US, so they probably thought they wasn't going to get caught.

Was she good to you? My homie stays on her, bruh stays up for days at a time :smh:

only got 4 hrs of sleep, and i feel fresh as a daisy.

its a cool feel, everybody should meet her at least once in their lives. main thing is to be with good company for sure

Walter Whites weekend driver...

And before you think it's just a normal Aztek with a bodykit and big wheels, it was converted to RWD with a 427ci V8 and a 6speed manual transmission.

Some the emoticons arent showing up for me. Anyone else have this problem?
Threads and comments dont make sense.

Yeah, Ive been having the same issue for over a week. Its not consistent either, always different emoticons and sometimes they all work fine.

DO NOT WATCH SILENT HILL 2, IT SUCKED IT SUCKED IT SUCKED!

PISS POOR ACTING + 3D = Waste of $15.

...Though it was kinda worth it seeing my boy being scared under his jacket :lol:

Back
Top Bottom