the thread about nothing...

I think my campus is closed this monday. I was supposed to have an exam I hadn't studied at all for. 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

It seems as if almost every commercial has some type of sexual innuendo in it

That SGIII commercial when the wife tells her husband she made a video for him :evil:

Some girls should realize Halloween is not a reason to dress like a **** :smh:

Uh...I'm guessing your girl/crush dressed up as a **** and got her guts painted white by another dude...just a thought btw.

Last edited:
For me its the music selection, vibe, women, if people are actually dancing, and how good the food is if food was promised. It sounds like people went because of hype/nothing else to do/wanting to be seen as oppose to actually wanting to party(Like a lot of parties).

Last edited:
For me its the music selection, vibe, women, if people are actually dancing, and how good the food is if food was promised. It sounds like people went because of hype/nothing else to do/wanting to be seen as oppose to actually wanting to party.

Who's that in your avy?

I dont remember the last time i went to a party and cared about the food they had, the plan is to always hit Waffle House or IHOP afterwards. i dont know how yall do things.

:pimp: And fools think Gohan was at his best against Cell.. I've never been a believer of that.

This Gohan had power AND confidence. He didn't need to see his friends getting crushed in order to get the job done.

Mystic Gohan > SSJ2 Kid Gohan

Uh...I'm guessing your girl/crush dressed up as a **** and got her guts painted white by another dude...just a thought btw.

:lol: not at all.

Actually my crush had a sick zombie makeup, she showed me the pictures today :pimp:

so you dont like scantily clad women?

A women can dress good and be sexy without looking like a ****.

These haloween costumes are just too much.

How can I respect a girl/women that doesn't respect herself.

Big problem in our society especially for the younger girls :smh:

:lol: not at all.

Actually my crush had a sick zombie makeup, she showed me the pictures today :pimp:

so you dont like scantily clad women?

I agree with your last point. But the ones who dont respect themselves serve a very important purpose in our society. If it wasnt for them, guys like me would spend time trying to have noncommital sex with the classier women, which would cause a whole different set of problems. Society needs sluts

[I've posted this before]

A few weeks ago some grandma had her two granddaughters at some store buying them costumes. The costumes were small. Like really really small.

The g-ma seemed to be applauding this behavior from girls that were no older than sixteen.

:x

The thing is, with statements like "all women need to respect themselves" you're really missing out on logic. Thats like saying "all kids need to go get college degrees"...but if that happened, who would serve our food, and collect our trash, INTEGRAL parts of what makes our society tick.

If all girls respected themselves, and there were no sluts, there would be ALOT less sex being had, alot more anger and stress in our men, no pron industry....and I'm not willing to make that sacrifice.

^Word. I'm all for half naked women, but sometimes when I see some of their 'costumes', all I can think of is "So....you're a hooker for Halloween?". Not a nurse, catwoman, wonder woman, or a naughty nun, but just a mini skirt, thigh high boots, and a tight sure. How creative :lol:

Back
Top Bottom