the thread about nothing...

Walter Whites weekend driver...

And before you think it's just a normal Aztek with a bodykit and big wheels, it was converted to RWD with a 427ci V8 and a 6speed manual transmission.
its stil an aztek though

Some the emoticons arent showing up for me. Anyone else have this problem?
Threads and comments dont make sense.
Yeah, Ive been having the same issue for over a week. Its not consistent either, always different emoticons and sometimes they all work fine.
Video games movies just sucks period.
While we're on the subject of Breaking Bad, here's my Halloween costume:

602518_4302195467153_779753612_n.jpg

...I'm the Asian guy if you couldn't figure it out.
Dope. Repped
Some the emoticons arent showing up for me. Anyone else have this problem?
Threads and comments dont make sense.
Yeah, Ive been having the same issue for over a week. Its not consistent either, always different emoticons and sometimes they all work fine.
I just switched from Chrome to Firefox and they all started working fine for me.
Video games movies just sucks period.
Strong this. 

Was watching Mailibu's most wanted last night and I must say Regina Hall looked hella good while i was on :evil:
1zgga4m.png

What do you guys use to gauge how successful/dope a party was? Is it the amount of people that showed up? The music being played? What's being provided at the party(drinks,loud,other things)? How many folks are dancing? Or is it a combination of these factors?

Went to this weak *** Halloween party last night. That jawn did numbers, as it did last year, it gets hyped up a lot, but the main thing going for it is the amount of people that show up. The DJ was wack and had a young ninja fooled. He started off strong, dropped the Trap EDM remix of "Mercy" played that new ASAP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, and Drake joint, even dropped "Who Da Neighbors" by Juicy J. Then this fool had the **** sounding like the soundtrack to a live football game. This man played "All I do is win" by T-Pain and then the **** just got cornier :smh:

Lots of folks in costumes, but vibes were weak, nobody was really groovin, and it was annoyingly packed. Short chubby broads trying to create space in tight *** locations and far too much standing around IMO.

What's ya take?

What do you guys use to gauge how successful/dope a party was? Is it the amount of people that showed up? The music being played? What's being provided at the party(drinks,loud,other things)? How many folks are dancing? Or is it a combination of these factors?

Went to this weak *** Halloween party last night. That jawn did numbers, as it did last year, it gets hyped up a lot, but the main thing going for it is the amount of people that show up. The DJ was wack and had a young ninja fooled. He started off strong, dropped the Trap EDM remix of "Mercy" played that new ASAP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, and Drake joint, even dropped "Who Da Neighbors" by Juicy J. Then this fool had the **** sounding like the soundtrack to a live football game. This man played "All I do is win" by T-Pain and then the **** just got cornier :smh:

Lots of folks in costumes, but vibes were weak, nobody was really groovin, and it was annoyingly packed. Short chubby broads trying to create space in tight *** locations and far too much standing around IMO.

What's ya take?
Personally is HOW MUCH FUN YOU HAD.depending on if the party got cool ppl that make the whole group laugh and drinks and some shorties i think its a good party the music might play a small role you dont wanna,hear corny **** when youre chilling. But its mostly the ppl and drinks x atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom