the thread about nothing...

It's been going on for quite some time now. Pryor had Mooney. Kevin Hart has a entire team full of writers, etc. Just wild to me how they go up there and deadass act like what they're talking about is their own experiences when they aren't. I'm sure when they first started they didn't have writers. So at what point, do they feel like, "aight I need a new perspective. Let me get someone else to write for me".
And some of the stories they tell sound totally fake. It takes me out of it completely.

Tried to get my hair did yesterday. Looks like my barber finally decided to close on Sundays too. I knew it would happen eventually. The past couple years he’s been talking about getting bored and sick of cutting hair.

AmplePortlyButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Yeah i am really kinda stuck right now. Me and the fiance love our place and we got a great deal. The sad part is i don't really think what he is asking is unreasonable. We are in the brightwood/takoma DC area. We have a 2 bed 1 bath upper part of a row home. It was $2300 a month and he is raising it to $2500 a month.

But he wants an 18 month lease. Which throws us because we are going to get married next year then want to start a family and buy a home. And we could like move back to bmore or a suburb and look at like $1800 ish a month and really try to save for 2 years. But we are really happy with our area and no one likes moving...add to that i have a broken collarbone and realistically couldn't move heavy objects. Seems like we are going to stay a lot out of convenience and ease.
Ahh, I would stay.

My wife and I just renewed our lease for our apartment. We were debating if we wanted to find another spot, but with 2 kids and being established in our current spot. We decided to stay and make it work.

I'm currently searching the dedicated thread but I'd figure I would ask here as well. Does anyone have the acronym prestos? Trying to figure out if I should go TTS

Getting a refund for one of my lost packages.
i really hope they resend me the other package that was lost. It was two pairs of shoes for my little one

Indeed. You have any updates on your Uber ordeal?
He was fired and they gave $100 worth of credit.

Apparently they don’t have a support/policy for reimbursements of flights/inconvenience.

I would have to go into a civil litigation with them.

He was fired and they gave $100 worth of credit.

Apparently they don’t have a support/policy for reimbursements of flights/inconvenience.

I would have to go into a civil litigation with them.
Yeah unfortubately the way Uber is setup they can't take accountability for a driver's mishaps. Were you able to get your flight re-booked?

Yeah unfortubately the way Uber is setup they can't take accountability for a driver's mishaps. Were you able to get your flight re-booked?

That’s another issue in itself. :lol:

They tried to hit me with the $800 for another flight. I talked to reservations - I got the flight for $60.

I asked if it was a window or aisle because I’m tall. “Sir there’s no available seats for that request.”

I told them I will pay for the exit row.I was told that none were available and if I wanted either one, I would have to pay $265 for business class. Which I did.

I hit up my home girl who works for Delta. She went online to see how the flight looked. Guess what?

44 seats empty
a whole exit row on both side
and there were random seats all over the plane (aisle and window)?

I got her to send me a screenshot.

called delta - they reimbursed me the money and gave me a $200 voucher.

Last edited:
That’s another issue in itself. :lol:

They tried to hit me with the $800 for another flight. I talked to reservations - I got the flight for $60.

I asked if it was a window or aisle because I’m tall. “Sir there’s no available seats for that request.”

I told them I will pay for the exit row.I was told non available and if I want either one i would have to pay $265 for business class. Which I did.

I hit up my home girl who works for Delta. She went online to see how the flight looked. Guess what?

44 seats empty
a whole exit row on both side
and there were random seats all over the plane (aisle and window)?

I got her to send me a screenshot.

called delta - they reimbursed me the money and gave me a $200 voucher.
Airlines are the biggest scammers. They know they can rip you off and get away with it. Glad you came out okay though.

anyone here meditate? what is the general goal?
I try to. Don’t know what I’m doing but I turn off everything and just try to clear my mind from BS. I get annoyed easily and hate being around groups of people too long. I hold it in when I am around people too long for the day and try to meditate to release it or hit the gym.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if you use all the amenities (hot tub, pool, gym, etc)
i could get that at 24 hour fitness and spend way less.

really want to use mainly the basketball court, but my main concern will there be quality competition and people. aint Tryna drop $200+ a month and im playing against washed up individuals who just tryna run up and down the court for cardio.

Lifetime Fitness’s court is amazing. One of the nicest I’ve played at, but if I’m dropping $200 a month on a gym membership I’m using the other amenities

Back
Top Bottom