the thread about nothing...

74480491_3037993252884015_4826507956017168384_n.jpg

Seeing how the world is....feels like he’s not even in the game. More like on the sideline watching :ohwell:

It was. NCAA was a lot of fun.
I can see their being a good amount of red tape on them making another NCAA football game. Like how much each player gets and what about players with other brand sponsors, etc. Would be cool if they actually do make another game and are able to use actual names.

I can see their being a good amount of red tape on them making another NCAA football game. Like how much each player gets and what about players with other brand sponsors, etc. Would be cool if they actually do make another game and are able to use actual names.
Yeah, I think it's going to be a couple of years before the iron out all the details.

With that one politician from North Carolina trying to push to income tax the students' earnings, I feel this will be a battle for a while.

Has anyone ever used Asap tickets to book a flight? Trying to head out to the Philippines on January. I was told it’s legit, but need a second opinion

There is a beer called, “Sierra Nevada Trip in the Woods”, this **** strong AF! Liquor strong. :nthat:
you enjoy the taste or the high abv more? my experience with scotch ales is limited. plenty of beers out there with 10 or higher ABV. one of my favsis called Hopslam. double IPA. think it's 10 percent. 3 cans and you're drunk as ****. any bar worth it's salt won't serve it in 16 ounce cups because 1) it's expensive 2) the limited supply 3) cuz it gets folks ****** up.

you enjoy the taste or the high abv more? my experience with scotch ales is limited. plenty of beers out there with 10 or higher ABV. one of my favsis called Hopslam. double IPA. think it's 10 percent. 3 cans and you're drunk as ****. any bar worth it's salt won't serve it in 16 ounce cups because 1) it's expensive 2) the limited supply 3) cuz it gets folks ****ed up.

Bruh....this **** barely taste like beer. It’s aged. It’s borderline wine. This is what they serve it in..

5D29AE11-6E29-47A8-8133-BC3F5E470B8F.jpeg

...it’s not IPA hoppy at all. This is legit.

Bruh....this **** barely taste like beer. It’s aged. It’s borderline wine. This is what they serve it in..

5D29AE11-6E29-47A8-8133-BC3F5E470B8F.jpeg

...it’s not IPA hoppy at all. This is legit.
good ipa's are supposed to be served in similar cups.

chances are that bar used the glassware that was clean lol.

aged beers ain't my deal...I assume my palate isn't sophisticated enough to pick up the notes of flavor from the barrel.

goose island outs out a stout every year craft beer folks gave over called bourbon county stout. they also always release some that they age as well. 14.5 percent. ****s too much for me.

Back
Top Bottom