the thread about nothing...

:lol: :lol:
She did pick up a white hair beard she’s going to trim to look like Mr. Miyagi. I think she’s better off going as one of the skeleton costumes from the movie.
She’ll be alright. I don’t think Asians will take it that personally on it. I don’t see it as anything offensive. Not like she’s making a slant eye or actually painting her skin yellow. Unlike that stupid “comedian” that looked like he had Down Syndrome that got let go from SNL talking like a dumb****.

She’ll be alright. I don’t think Asians will take it that personally on it. I don’t see it as anything offensive. Not like she’s making a slant eye or actually painting her skin yellow. Unlike that stupid “comedian” that looked like he had Down Syndrome that got let go from SNL talking like a dumb****.

Oh hell nah, she wouldn’t ever disrespect like that. The beard and the headband is all she’s adding to the costume. It’s so that people understand the costume while trick r treating with them.

This has to be a joke. At first glance, I thought it was the saran wrap that consignment stores like to use.

It seems like that’s the theme or design they’re going for. The Jordan 1 shattered backboard 3.0 that just released this weekend look like that too.

FOX5 DC Out right now in D ick's Gaithersburg for a Nats Special!
Shiii i might go bomb that mf..It's 15mins away...
But fr.... Today feel like a weekend out here..

Last edited:
Not a nats fan since i grew up in the bmore area...im sadly an Os fan...but live in DC now so by proxy was rooting for them over houston. Congrats Nats

ElatedWaryAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif

LOL! That’s tight! Didn’t think he will have the shower thing going. Thought he was just gonna go as Daniel in the karate fit.

We thought about it but decided this one would be more fun to make. Plus, we wanted to see the reaction the older crowd would have since a lot of them grew up with the movie.

The other nephew is going as one of the skeletons. Should look good when they go trick r treating :lol:

Back
Top Bottom