the thread about nothing...

dg19rn3iDujSO1ozTOaxlHLoRsk=.gif

So if I have an older, non smart tv, but want access to apps like Netflix etc that’s what fire sticks and roku and stuff are for? Forgive me if I’m wrong I have no idea :lol:

So if I have an older, non smart tv, but want access to apps like Netflix etc that’s what fire sticks and roku and stuff are for? Forgive me if I’m wrong I have no idea :lol:
Same here I don't even know, like do you need it if you have cable? I know it is widely used for streaming channels that you normally have to pay for if you know what I mean.

yes that is exactly what they are for.

I purchased a 4k smart tv earlier this year from Samsung. really love the smart tv interface on it.

few months later on prime day I purchased a firestick so incould still pirate movies wìthout hooking up the laptop (laptop to tv = original smart tv...been running a setup like this since 2005...just took it down this year and we've had a smart tv since like 2012 or 13).

I legit had issues telling the interfaces apart in the beginning. both are very nice and user friendly.

Flying down to Texas tomorrow. Anyone got food recommendations for Austin? Probably going to stick to Rainey Street/Downtown area

Was at the thrift store with my sister. She picked up some clothes for Halloween, going for a female version of Karate Kid’s Mr. Miyagi since my nephews are going as Daniel and the other one as Johnny. She’s going for this look...
1572495842538.jpeg

She’s Latina so I told her it wasn’t going to translate well.

I said she’d look like a fruit picker. She got mad :lol: :ohwell:

Last edited:
This weather got me ****ed up. Debating if I should take some Zyrtec or keep it clean with no medicine for this year.

Was at the thrift store with my sister. She picked up some clothes for Halloween, going for a female version of Karate Kid’s Mr. Miyagi since my nephews are going as Daniel and the other one as Johnny. She’s going for this look...
1572495842538.jpeg

She’s Latina so I told her it wasn’t going to translate well. Said she’d look like a fruit picker. She got mad :lol: :ohwell:
If she wears the headband, it will make it obvious. Just need a white rag and some paint or marker.

mr-miyagi.jpg

1572495842538.jpeg

She’s Latina so I told her it wasn’t going to translate well. Said she’d look like a fruit picker. She got mad :lol: :ohwell:
Is she gonna draw on the mustache and beard? Why is she doing a "yellow face"?!?!?!?! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom