the thread about nothing...

No-Shave-November.jpg

Morning Tan.

Halloween was cool in my neighborhood. I only had 2 or so kids come by with no costume. Idk why but like at least try to dress up or if i ask you what you are supposed to be...make up something. Like trick or treat is an agreement...you dress up say trick or treat i give you candy for free....like you have to at least do that :lol:

Right now, they got me Fd Up!
Between that up there, and Amazon's surveillance deal with the cops, I am very conflicted as I own a bunch products...
If we, as a people, want curve this, we need to get women onboard. Who are the main one on their phones all the time and want you to do the same? I’m ok with leaving my phone in the other room or leaving my phone in your car at work(we got a private parking lot). If you got a woman in your life, you can’t do that ****. Well, at least I can’t. It’s going to be a problem..

I think I’m always gonna own a pair of IIIs. Idk how out of date they’ll get, I’ll just be that guy. I need some more foambs and AT1s. I don’t want to pay them AT1 prices tho. **** you people! :angry: :smh:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy was he?

I just got a call from a different dept with a diff position I’ve been waiting to transfer to the past 4 mnths. I somewhat know the manager because I see him around the building and talk sometimes. I’ll be meeting with his manager next Wednesday. I hope I get it.

Back
Top Bottom