the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20191101-120146.png

Welp I finished my final round of interviews and I am exhausted. Don't think I got the job but I tried my best and was really well prepared. I just had one lady give me a hard time asking some tough technical questions. I'm confident that Im smarter than the other candidates but from what I saw they may be better at selling themselves than I am

Welp I finished my final round of interviews and I am exhausted. Don't think I got the job but I tried my best and was really well prepared. I just had one lady give me a hard time asking some tough technical questions. I'm confident that Im smarter than the other candidates but from what I saw they may be better at selling themselves than I am
Good luck

Kinda hate that one of my friends is sucks at managing money. Always ask me every week for like $20-$30, he does make me pay back though but its like the same every week, and then its like i want to say bro i have a family, its like every week i get paid minus $30. I do have the money to lend, but we're adults ( 30 years old ) i feel like I shouldn't have too.

Back
Top Bottom