the thread about nothing...

Kinda hate that one of my friends is sucks at managing money. Always ask me every week for like $20-$30, he does make me pay back though but its like the same every week, and then its like i want to say bro i have a family, its like every week i get paid minus $30. I do have the money to lend, but we're adults ( 30 years old ) i feel like I shouldn't have too.
I understand anyone will need help and can be down on their luck sometimes. I have learned to leave those people behind, they are a liability. You can help them 100 times but the one time you say "no", they will be upset.

358F341D-1542-458A-8A2E-8F391ABF13D5.jpeg

Kinda hate that one of my friends is sucks at managing money. Always ask me every week for like $20-$30, he does make me pay back though but its like the same every week, and then its like i want to say bro i have a family, its like every week i get paid minus $30. I do have the money to lend, but we're adults ( 30 years old ) i feel like I shouldn't have too.

I had a homey who had kids. We worked at the same place, but not the same shift. He told me a coworker asked my boy to buy him lunch. I remember him say he was a grown man with kids. What he look like feeding another grown man. He didn’t say those words about me, but they resonated with me. I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking another man for money. Put it in perspective for him.

i'm really lucky to have an understanding gf. been there for me always and never failed to help me know what i should work on personality wise

yall if u guys find someone like that regardless of who they are to you never let em go. they're beneficial to your personal growth and they keep you grounded from time to time. it's a healthy relationship to be in tbh

I had a homey who had kids. We worked at the same place, but not the same shift. He told me a coworker asked my boy to buy him lunch. I remember him say he was a grown man with kids. What he look like feeding another grown man. He didn’t say those words about me, but they resonated with me. I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking another man for money. Put it in perspective for him.

I don't mind helping people, I understand life may be rocky, but in my case its like an every week thing, he works and has no kids, his job is slightly better then mine, yet he asks me for money, he does pay rent and car insurance, ( car paid off ) and then whatever expenses he needs, I, on the other hand have a wife and daughter, pay rent, electric, water, internet, phone. I have more responsibilities then him, but yet he asks me for money ?

$15-$30 seems chump change to people, but my brain of thought is we're not kids anymore, gotta grow up and manage money better.

So am i wrong for not wanting to help all the time ?

And btw this is a good friend, not like a best friend but just a good friend we kick it on xbox and sometimes go paintballing or stuff like that to chill

just a few ex

IMG_6586.PNG

IMG_6585.PNG

I don't mind helping people, I understand life may be rocky, but in my case its like an every week thing, he works and has no kids, his job is slightly better then mine, yet he asks me for money, he does pay rent and car insurance, ( car paid off ) and then whatever expenses he needs, I, on the other hand have a wife and daughter, pay rent, electric, water, internet, phone. I have more responsibilities then him, but yet he asks me for money ?

$15-$30 seems chump change to people, but my brain of thought is we're not kids anymore, gotta grow up and manage money better.

And btw this is a good friend, not like a best friend but just a good friend we kick it on xbox and sometimes go paintballing or stuff like that to chill

just a few ex

IMG_6586.PNG

IMG_6585.PNG
You’re not wrong. You need to be straight forward and say what’s on your mind. It might be chump change but it’s a bad habit. He knows you will keep lending him money so he keeps over spending and then ask you to let him borrow. Tell him what’s on your mind. If he ignores you after that then **** him. Don’t over think it, it’s not worth it.

just a few ex

IMG_6586.PNG

IMG_6585.PNG

how old is dude?

Back
Top Bottom