the thread about nothing...

The purple & gold reminds of the Hebrew israelite dudes I see in downtown

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_170511.png
    IMG_20191102_170511.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 97
I think I say this every winter but....I don’t think ugly sweaters are ugly. I’d just rock it during the Christmas season. Ralph Lauren used to make em hard af back in the gap.

When I was in Bahrain we had a friend that would hold on the Crown Royal bags, once he had enough of them he took them all to a tailor and had a sport coat made, it was kinda dope.

i could probably do that with the bag the titos come in lol

I guess you can wear it for Christmas parties or ugly sweater parties. Do you no judgement here.

just say you think its ugly and you wouldnt wear it lol

damn shame too damn old to not even have $30 to get you till next week with no kids smh

I think I say this every winter but....I don’t think ugly sweaters are ugly. I’d just rock it during the Christmas season. Ralph Lauren used to make em hard af back in the gap.
Depends. Some are actually ugly haha. But some look festive. Favorite time of year starts with Halloween so anything that have to do with the holidays I appreciate it. Ugly or not.

That Columbian food hit the spot...
Homie was cappin on the spicey sauce
Talking about it's "very, very hot my friend"
Psssh...
Speaking of spicy food. Anyone notice if Sirarcha got spicier or is it just me?

I don't mind helping people, I understand life may be rocky, but in my case its like an every week thing, he works and has no kids, his job is slightly better then mine, yet he asks me for money, he does pay rent and car insurance, ( car paid off ) and then whatever expenses he needs, I, on the other hand have a wife and daughter, pay rent, electric, water, internet, phone. I have more responsibilities then him, but yet he asks me for money ?

$15-$30 seems chump change to people, but my brain of thought is we're not kids anymore, gotta grow up and manage money better.

So am i wrong for not wanting to help all the time ?

And btw this is a good friend, not like a best friend but just a good friend we kick it on xbox and sometimes go paintballing or stuff like that to chill

just a few ex

IMG_6586.PNG

IMG_6585.PNG
The people I associate with are even bolder they ask for "only" $200-300 at a time. My rule of thumb is to not lend money to people, but if you must only lend an amount you are willing to give as a gift. Chances are you will not get it back.

Wasn't even gonna go out tonight. I was at home feeling kinda down. Decided to step out... Ran into a dude i used to kick it with. Me him and his boy hit some bud on the patio, and whatever strain it was had me feeling RIGHT. Went downstairs feeling like it was my bday. Went across the street and found $30 on the ground :pimp: ended up being a nice lil night.

I had a homey who had kids. We worked at the same place, but not the same shift. He told me a coworker asked my boy to buy him lunch. I remember him say he was a grown man with kids. What he look like feeding another grown man. He didn’t say those words about me, but they resonated with me. I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking another man for money. Put it in perspective for him.
I get it in the since of taking pride in handling your own. but for the person in a position to help? that's just an excuse. either you can and will, can and won't, or can't and won't. simple as that. nothing else is a factor.

when I am in a position to help, I actually carry around guilt when I tell someone no. happened to me a couple weeks back. had to go pick something up but hit a Walgreens first. come out the Walgreens and buddy immediately flags me down asking for food. I say sorry and go pick up what I came out for. as soon as I pick up though, that guy was on my mind so I swing back to Walgreens to see if he was there which he was and just went to grab him some McDonald's. but that's just me. I'm no saint. it was more so done for my own peace of mind. but this Imma a grown man with kids bs...like bruh, either you will or you won't. no need to defend your actions.

I get it in the since of taking pride in handling your own. but for the person in a position to help? that's just an excuse. either you can and will, can and won't, or can't and won't. simple as that. nothing else is a factor.

when I am in a position to help, I actually carry around guilt when I tell someone no. happened to me a couple weeks back. had to go pick something up but hit a Walgreens first. come out the Walgreens and buddy immediately flags me down asking for food. I say sorry and go pick up what I came out for. as soon as I pick up though, that guy was on my mind so I swing back to Walgreens to see if he was there which he was and just went to grab him some McDonald's. but that's just me. I'm no saint. it was more so done for my own peace of mind. but this Imma a grown man with kids bs...like bruh, either you will or you won't. no need to defend your actions.

Thats a different kind of help though, looks like you encounter a homeless person that was hungry. My situation is the person has a full blown job, gets paid every week yet becomes broke fast and ask me to hold him down till next check day.

Back
Top Bottom