the thread about nothing...

My jump off wanted to 'hang out' tonight but my main squeeze is staying the night.

My main squeeze is an Engineer @ Honda and the jump is an undergrad on academic probation.
laugh.gif

I need to wife this Enginner ASAP cuz she's feeling the kid.
pimp.gif

A old friend's ex txted me she's in town this weekend, knew she wanted to
smash for the longest just never got around to doing so. She would hit me up
when my car is in the collision center getting repaired. Why you gotta be such a
C-block life? I've taken so many L's this week it's ridic
30t6p3b.gif

Smashing out to eye of the tiger will probably an amazing experience. A pound for each snare and drum kick. Then during the the guitar parts before the verse starts pound with more intensity for each guitar strum. Has to motivate you to just put in crazy work.

tumblr_ljagtcUEZF1qg95hy.jpg

Found this random snapback during sxsw, my friends and I were trying it on being drunken idiots, turns out it was retailed at $50, but

only a 100 were made and it's some Theophilus London x new era collab.

Could have easily reselled it 
sick.gif
 fml, we lost it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

good thing you lost it, hat looks terrible
hah yeah we were like this hat is so bad, playing frisbee with it 
30t6p3b.gif
 then it turns out people are actually fiendin' for it.

"Me and Rusty gonna get dizzy out the Thunderbird and start a nuclear revolution right up on your curb"

Originally Posted by kickstart

How do appear as a non-threat to one of your female friend's bf?

Anybody know?

Hang out with them, not being the 3rd wheel, to whatever outing that so happens. Act normal if bf thinks your on to something, ignore the whole time. Days later or your preference tell female friend "hey your man is sending off vibes that I'm not wanted or something's up between us." now if she's smart she'll talk him down and if she uses the line "well I did know him before you" that'll keep him off, it might get awkward but hey. The quote "don't tell him I told you that" should be used depending on the severity of the situation. I'll answer more but that's all that came to mind right now

Back
Top Bottom