the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by MMG

iYen

started the walking dead yet?
nerd.gif
I'm 10 pages into the comic.
Does the comic follow the same storyline as the show and then deviate?

On another note:
laugh.gif
@that puppet video

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by kickstart

How do appear as a non-threat to one of your female friend's bf?

Anybody know?

Hang out with them, not being the 3rd wheel, to whatever outing that so happens. Act normal if bf thinks your on to something, ignore the whole time. Days later or your preference tell female friend "hey your man is sending off vibes that I'm not wanted or something's up between us." now if she's smart she'll talk him down and if she uses the line "well I did know him before you" that'll keep him off, it might get awkward but hey. The quote "don't tell him I told you that" should be used depending on the severity of the situation. I'll answer more but that's all that came to mind right now
'Preciate it! 
Her words "Try to appear ugly." I couldn't help but laugh. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by MMG

iYen

nerd.gif

On another note:
laugh.gif
@that puppet video
its hard to explain, some things are the same, others arent, the locations so far in the show are the same, someone of the side stories, characters and actions taken arent.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by MMG

iYen

nerd.gif

On another note:
laugh.gif
@that puppet video
its hard to explain, some things are the same, others arent, the locations so far in the show are the same, someone of the side stories, characters and actions taken arent.

Spoiler [+]
I'm assuming that the comic will illustrate what that facility place was at the end of season 2 right? That's all I want to know for now. I hope that most of the ppl from the first camp aren't in the comics.

Originally Posted by MMG

On another note:
laugh.gif
@that puppet video

Spoiler [+]
I'm assuming that the comic will illustrate what that facility place was at the end of season 2 right? That's all I want to know for now. I hope that most of the ppl from the first camp aren't in the comics.
yes  and yes

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by lana85

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

look at my previous posts in this thread no hair cut today
frown.gif
Who gives a damn. Put a hat on and call it a day.
laugh.gif
LOL
he's gonna back out now that you're serious.

Bet he thought you were kidding HAAAAAA!
laugh.gif
 I'm sorry, but it actually did seem that way. I would have been down for some shopping, lana.
pimp.gif

- I got some Halal today.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m2hx7aFpSy1qd56mgo1_500.jpg

- When I was walking, this lady greeted me by saying, "Hello, young man. You know, you're not too young to die," then proceeded to hand me a flyer with advice about how to live life peacefully.

- I've got an extra ticket to The Weeknd's show, but am not sure about who I'm going to go with.
frown.gif
This girl who I became friends with from my job, before I left, is someone who I'd like to go with, but we never got to exchange numbers. The only way to get her number would be through a mutual friend we have, and I don't really want to text / talk to that friend.

Anybody feel uncomfortable in their own skin just because they are non-white? At school I would randomly be minding my own business and people would shout out to me "*$@@ you Jackie Chan". And thats just the start of it. #feelsbatman. Going to a predominately white school ftl
It literally sickens me that people are still this ignorant. I've had multiple dudes try to fight me just because I'm asian. Really tho?

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Anybody feel uncomfortable in their own skin just because they are non-white? At school I would randomly be minding my own business and people would shout out to me "%%$@ you Jackie Chan". And thats just the start of it. #feelsbatman. Going to a predominately white school ftl
are you serious? Thats horrible
i'm blessed to have gone to one of the most diverse schools in the nation....and live in the bay area too...don't gotta deal with that

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Anybody feel uncomfortable in their own skin just because they are non-white? At school I would randomly be minding my own business and people would shout out to me "*$@@ you Jackie Chan". And thats just the start of it. #feelsbatman. Going to a predominately white school ftl
It literally sickens me that people are still this ignorant. I've had multiple dudes try to fight me just because I'm asian. Really tho?

Im not asian, but either way, thats crazy bro.  Are you in high school or college?  You should probably report this to somebody, because this is your reality, no point in letting ignorant people ruin it for you

early in the morning.Starting this homework. Been on the computer for 4 straight days

tumblr_lxj7qvEJuQ1qg7wj0o1_500.png

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

tenga egg yay or nay?
nerd.gif

come to the conclusion that im tired of writing essays and whatever happens tomorrow is whatever *shrug* *yolo* *the good die young*
ohwell.gif

I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE LISTENS TO THIS. PLEASE. This is a Group who are real good IMO.  I listen to all types of music.
Wait til the beat drops i promiseeeee 

^^
smokin.gif

I was gonna hit done like 15 seconds in but since you said to wait for the beat to drop, I decided not to. Thank god I didn't
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom