the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Anybody feel uncomfortable in their own skin just because they are non-white? At school I would randomly be minding my own business and people would shout out to me "*$@@ you Jackie Chan". And thats just the start of it. #feelsbatman. Going to a predominately white school ftl
It literally sickens me that people are still this ignorant. I've had multiple dudes try to fight me just because I'm asian. Really tho?
should have gone out of you way to inflict some kind of fear into their hearts and I mean that. No reason for that kind of disrespect.

I mean I just don't see the point in getting riled up over it and trying to retaliate. And yeah, I'm in college. At the end of the day I know I'm better than them in almost every aspect of life so it doesn't phase me that much.

I mean I just don't see the point in getting riled up over it and trying to retaliate. And yeah, I'm in college. At the end of the day I know I'm better than them in almost every aspect of life so it doesn't phase me that much.

It aint about retaliation bruh, some people are about that, some arent.  But either way, you have a human RIGHT to a certain quality of life, i guarantee if you called the police they would atleast get hit with a race related menacing charge

Originally Posted by solarius49

It aint about retaliation bruh, some people are about that, some arent.  But either way, you have a human RIGHT to a certain quality of life, i guarantee if you called the police they would atleast get hit with a race related menacing charge
That's the thing my man, a lot of it is saying some racial slurs and then running away. Or if I'm walking to class dudes will just be driving past me and shouting at me. %+!$% cray

I smashed my little buddies older sister last night. %*@% could get awk next time I sell him a sack but that wet, wet was cray
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE LISTENS TO THIS. PLEASE.�This is a Group who are real good IMO. �I listen to all types of music.
Shockwave Flash

Wait til the beat drops i promiseeeee�

Shockwave Flash
pimp.gif
  I need a link to both EP's, their bandcamp page is down

About to purchase something similar to the bodysuit from Beez in the Trap video, YOLO and I'm only turning 19 once... 
I don't see myself wearing it for more than 4 hours doe.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE LISTENS TO THIS. PLEASE.�This is a Group who are real good IMO. �I listen to all types of music.
Shockwave Flash

Wait til the beat drops i promiseeeee�

Shockwave Flash
pimp.gif
  I need a link to both EP's, their bandcamp page is down

I need them too... 
pimp.gif
 .. cant find them. 

Today I just realized that I have never seen Dave Chappelle's Block Party.
30t6p3b.gif
at myself.
I'll have to watch this soon.

Originally Posted by iYen

30t6p3b.gif
at myself.
5000 black peopleee, chillin in the rainnn, 19 white peopleee peppered throughtout the croowwd 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

About to purchase something similar to the bodysuit from Beez in the Trap video, YOLO and I'm only turning 19 once... 
I don't see myself wearing it for more than 4 hours doe.

o rly?
pics? Yolo!
nerd.gif

Rebecca Ames
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
aawg
devil.gif

humidity
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the price of 64GB microSD cards
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by iYen

30t6p3b.gif
at myself.
5000 black peopleee, chillin in the rainnn, 19 white peopleee peppered throughtout the croowwd 
roll.gif
Trying to find a... mex-i-can.
I just watched the trailer and I was cracking up.

Back
Top Bottom