the thread about nothing...

886ab3da9d308831879edf4cd2088ab1.gif

I just ate 2 spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy’s. I think I like those more than Popeye’s, it’s actually spicy and decent amount of meat. There’s also a special for them, 2 for $5. I thought the cashier made a mistake with my order when she said my total was $5.49, I was expecting to pay over $10.

Never seen this dude on tv.

he’s def an A class brown-noser though.
The tweet was being facetious, he's not an A-list celeb. Ben can be a cornball but he's come a long way since his days slanging SB dunks on NT. He's not really gifted or talented and got ahead by sheer will and determination so I commend him for that.

The tweet was being facetious, he's not an A-list celeb. Ben can be a cornball but he's come a long way since his days slanging SB dunks on NT. He's not really gifted or talented and got ahead by sheer will and determination so I commend him for that.
I think if it wasn’t for his jewelry business he wouldn’t haven’t gotten this far. He didn’t even do that himself, his cousin or something hooked him up and told him what to do. He’s a true brown noser. Another culture vulture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if it wasn’t for his jewelry business he wouldn’t haven’t gotten this far. He didn’t even do that himself, his cousin or something hooked him up and told him what to do. He’s a true brown noser. Another culture vulture.
It started out as his Uncle and Cousin's business but it was not a fancy store, it was a booth at the Slauson Swap Meet. Ben helped them get celebrity clientele and grow. They moved to the Beverly Center just recently, I think 2-3 years ago.

It started out as his Uncle and Cousin's business but it was not a fancy store, it was a booth at the Slauson Swap Meet. Ben helped them get celebrity clientele and grow. They moved to the Beverly Center just recently, I think 2-3 years ago.
Eh I still don’t like his brown nose cocky wannabe ***. I know that doesn’t mean anything since im a nobody but I hope he loses his fortune. Yes, I’m a hater toward him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom