the thread about nothing...

So Nike is going to release a commercial with Kaepernick's workout then drop his own air force 1, their marketing strategies are ridiculous. Might coincide it with the day he signs somewhere

Tgu2.gif

i just saw a pair of alpha 1 chicagos in a local buy-and-sell site. seller's selling it for cheap and i really want to cop em before someone else does. i have a question tho. can i iron out creases on fuse-type material?

hope it's still available. i'll add it to my growing list of chicago 1s lol

Where’s the worst (unsafe) or most expensive place to live around Los Angeles? How’s the housing in say Burbank, Universal City and Anaheim? Or Monterey Park and Arcadia?

Anaheim for the most part is straight ghetto. I used to work right down the street from Arcadia. Very nice, calm, but expensive area.

Anaheim for the most part is straight ghetto. I used to work right down the street from Arcadia. Very nice, calm, but expensive area.
The houses in Arcadia seem so random. You’ll see a nice big modern house and then the next two houses look old and small and the house next to it will be big and modern again. Used to know someone that lives in that area and would wonder about it.

Really like LA. Hoping to move there one day. Seems like there’s a lot of plazas too which takes some time to get used to.

Friend of mine hit me up and told me that someone else I work with resigned this week. I can count on both hands the number of people that I work directly with who've left my firm. I don't blame her. If you're young and in your prime, it isn't a place you want to waste your good years.

The houses in Arcadia seem so random. You’ll see a nice big modern house and then the next two houses look old and small and the house next to it will be big and modern again. Used to know someone that lives in that area and would wonder about it.

Really like LA. Hoping to move there one day. Seems like there’s a lot of plazas too which takes some time to get used to.

Yup, so true.

Before our office got moved towards the end of 2017, there was a trend the last few years where people were swooping into that area and buying up houses that were for sale. They were being torn down completely and rebuilt.

Yup, so true.

Before our office got moved towards the end of 2017, there was a trend the last few years where people were swooping into that area and buying up houses that were for sale. They were being torn down completely and rebuilt.
The owner of the previous house must’ve sold it for a nice chump of change. It’s probably all these overseas investors/buyers. My guess is when the older house was first purchased it was prob $200-300k or less. The person I knew bought a bigger modern one for $800k and this was in 2003. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s over $2 mil now. Guess I should cross Arcadia off my list.

They face off again today!

Lamar Jackson: 7 Lifepath
Deshaun Watson: 11 Lifepath

Mitchell Trubisky: 33 Lifepath

Trubisky might still turn out to be alright though.

1's, 11's, and 7's are most likely to be good athletes. This doesn't mean that you cannot be a good athlete if you are not one of these.

Last edited:
Morning Tan. Family dinner tonight where my family is meeting my girls family for the first time. My dad wants to meet them before we get married (which i understand). But this get together def seems forced. Beer and football at least.

In other good news. I am out of my sling from breaking my collarbone and can start physical therapy. Still can't touch the top of my head with my right hand and still in pain all the time but its a dull pain and im just excited to finally be able to do something. Can't wait to get back on the soccer field. 38D18F5B-3298-4742-9151-8E5D8BFDDEBD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom