the thread about nothing...

DevotedFlawlessGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Ube

Have those VC 2s and the Black/Silver.

I need to start valuing my mental health more. Stress is something. My hair is starting to thin. Took off this week from work and by Friday my body began tensing up because I knew I had to go back Monday. If I could outright quit, I would. Going to make it my mission to find something new.

just hit the number 23 today. damn im getting old lol

kind of ironic since im planning on stopping basketball next year, but eh. whatever happens, happens.
First off, Happy birthday young man!

Now, 23 is NOT OLD :lol: You have sooo much to experience and things to do it’s not even a question. As for quitting basketball....don’t. Well, you could lay off it but pick up another sport to keep you active. I’ll be 39 this December and I stopped sports 8 years ago, boy do I regret those years of couch potato. My advice to you is work hard, stack money, go out with girls and stay active.

Happy birthday.. :nthat:
23 old?!?
525CCB02-EECC-478C-B07B-C594D97642D7.gif

Happy birthday tho :pimp:
First off, Happy birthday young man!

Now, 23 is NOT OLD :lol: You have sooo much to experience and things to do it’s not even a question. As for quitting basketball....don’t. Well, you could lay off it but pick up another sport to keep you active. I’ll be 39 this December and I stopped sports 8 years ago, boy do I regret those years of couch potato. My advice to you is work hard, stack money, go out with girls and stay active.

i just feel old that's all :lol: i guess it's because im stressing myself too much to do a lot in a span of a few years, and the reality of me taking more responsibility than before overwhelms me. i'll just take on the challenges tho lol

as for the basketball part, that decision was made purely from emotion... i didnt think it through lol. might have to think it over during the holidays.

thanks for the greetings guys :pimp:

1.) Warm weather most of the year
2.) Diverse population (large city)
3.) Within a 2 hour drive/flight from a beach/lake
3.) Vibrant city center or surrounding neighborhoods; nightlife
4.) Good airport
5.) Business friendly
6.) Less expensive than LA/SF/NYC

Which U.S. city meets these requirements? Asking for a friend.

1.) Warm weather most of the year
2.) Diverse population (large city)
3.) Within a 2 hour drive/flight from a beach/lake
3.) Vibrant city center or surrounding neighborhoods; nightlife
4.) Good airport
5.) Business friendly
6.) Less expensive than LA/SF/NYC

Which U.S. city meets these requirements? Asking for a friend.
San Diego. Houston, depending on your definition of cold.

Where’s the worst (unsafe) or most expensive place to live around Los Angeles? How’s the housing in say Burbank, Universal City and Anaheim? Or Monterey Park and Arcadia?

Where’s the worst (unsafe) or most expensive place to live around Los Angeles? How’s the housing in say Burbank, Universal City and Anaheim? Or Monterey Park and Arcadia?

The most expensive in the valley is probably Encino, Universal City, Woodland Hills and West Hills. I don’t know about the other spots out the valley. The places I just mentioned are very clean and safest so houses and rent are expensive compared to the rest.

Back
Top Bottom