the thread about nothing...

:x creepy

Last edited:
I got a fatass pimple on,the back of my neck and this cute girl sits behind me tomorrow :smh: :lol:

Why don't you just sit behind her instead?

******G GENIUS! :lol:
Right?:lol: repped :pimp:.
One small problem.. I usually get there before her and we always chat and **** so she sits behind me :smh: . Ive moven up and sat a seat behind once and she still sits behind me. :smh: :lol: if i get there after her (late) the sit behind her or my seat will be taken. (this player hating cockblocking mofo suffers from that ****)

I got a fatass pimple on,the back of my neck and this cute girl sits behind me tomorrow :smh: :lol:

Why don't you just sit behind her instead?

******G GENIUS! :lol:
Right?:lol: repped :pimp:.
One small problem.. I usually get there before her and we always chat and **** so she sits behind me :smh: . Ive moven up and sat a seat behind once and she still sits behind me. :smh: :lol: if i get there after her (late) the sit behind her or my seat will be taken. (this player hating cockblocking mofo suffers from that ****)

Sit all the way to the back or show up late and it sounds like she's in to you man

On another note just counting down the days till my gf is good to go :evil:

drunk a f, listening to twin towers 2. **** goes too hard. dunk died too early, son has the same b-day as me too. we were the exact same age.

i also only have one square left too. i do not want to walk to the corner store at 3 am and re up. :lol:

well looks like i wont be getting any sleep. slept until 9pm tonight because i went hard last night. now i'm turnt up off adderol and stab n kill. :lol: i think i'll pull in on a job tomorrow though. i got an interview tomorrow night and am gonna go to my old job and see whats up. they love me there, the owner of the restaurant is the reason why i started cooking and was next to me when i was on my death bed.

i'm bored as hell. all my roomates are ko'd except one who is mia. i think he's picking his girl up from work or something.

i also found out my boy came in first in a rail jam today in sf california and came up on 6k. props to him, i don't know why he's not riding pro.

I have a really bad ear infection and hope i can see a doctor today and get the appropriate meds before Sandy makes it near impossible to do so. Can't even sleep because of this, **** Sandy this hurricane in my ear is what I'm worried about.

Wish me luck :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom