the thread about nothing...

Whoa Whoa Whoa...stop the presses.
Vegeta and Bulma had a DAUGHTER!?!?!?!?
When the eff did this happen? I thought trunks was their only kid? What episodes of dbz/gt is that scene from. I ask only because I stopped watching dbz religiously after the first part of the Cell saga.

In the uncensored manga, Vegeta actually rapes Bulma in the shower
Vegeta raping Bulma is BS. :lol: They had a daughter after the Buu arc.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Let me fix that for you.
wwe-raw-20120417030658372.gif

wwe-raw-20120417030658598.gif

:pimp: And fools think Gohan was at his best against Cell.. I've never been a believer of that.

This Gohan had power AND confidence. He didn't need to see his friends getting crushed in order to get the job done.

Mystic Gohan > SSJ2 Kid Gohan

What am I reading? This cant be life... Mystic Gohan was Gohan at his worst. Overly cocky and caught the L of his life over it.

Teen Gohan>>>>

We talking about Teen Gohan who still needed Goku to come back from just dying to kill cell?
And are we forgetting that Mystic Gohan is the strongest he had ever been? Smarter, faster, and stronger?

Mystic Gohan went toe to toe with the STRONGEST DBZ villain :lol:

Dude caught an L because Goku saved the day (again)

Anyone who thinks Gohan killed cell by themselves is crazy :lol:
Mystic Gohan would fatally wipe the floor with his younger, more battlefield immature, and overall weaker self.

I mean, they even say in the series that he is stronger at being Mystic than he ever was.

People argue that This version of Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku...

Gohan caught the L of his life because he fought the strongest villain of his life.
Cell is training scraps compared to Buu. And Goku oNLY beat him cause he used the Spirit bomb (and Goku ultimately beats everyone except Freeza)

chea , my room mate rides for rome snowboards just came back from a promo with mad gear for me. got a 150 dollar goggles and some sick *** gloves for free. gotta get my season pass now. we're welding up a rainbow rail for our yard too. gonna get it in once the snow falls.

Last edited:
**** yeah, my room mate rides for rome snowboards just came back from a promo with mad gear for me. got a 150 dollar goggles and some sick *** gloves for free. gotta get my season pass now. we're welding up a rainbow rail for our yard too. gonna get it in once the snow falls.

you said ****

these censors are ******g with my brain man

Last edited:
just saw prometheus

**** was :wow:

Fassbender :pimp: :pimp:

also it boggles my mind that Jeep doesnt make an Diesel models?

Back
Top Bottom