the thread about nothing...

Pass. Don't like those weird circle things they randomly put on the 5s.
Facts looks gross.
Screenshot_20191129-164817.png

Got a notice on Wednesday that they're raising my rent again. Time to move. Ish is getting ridiculous. My lease was up at the end of October. Would have liked if they could have waited until after the holidays. They gave me until Feb 1st before the new amount kicks in.

10 yrs ago when I got my 1st apartment, they did not raise the rent on me once during the whole 3 years I lived there. Time to raise the F outta here. Going to miss some of the amenities they have here though. This whole thing just put a damper on my mood.

Got a notice on Wednesday that they're raising my rent again. Time to move. Ish is getting ridiculous. My lease was up at the end of October. Would have liked if they could have waited until after the holidays. They gave me until Feb 1st before the new amount kicks in.

10 yrs ago when I got my 1st apartment, they did not raise the rent on me once during the whole 3 years I lived there. Time to raise the F outta here. Going to miss some of the amenities they have here though. This whole thing just put a damper on my mood.
Which city is this?

I've been going thru hella drama lately in NYC. I'm debating whether I should bounce for a a month or two and come back fresh. I'd lose my apartment but I'm leaning toward leaving.

Back
Top Bottom