the thread about nothing...

Anyone know a website that posts instagrams. Idk how to describe it :lol:

I just want to save a picture from an instagram and make it my background. Without having to screenshot and crop and all that

giphy.gif

Low key hate christmas. I am all for buying yourself presents...wrapping them up....then opening them in front of your friends and family and telling everyone what you bought yourself. Then just buy presents for the kids. It really is stressful to have to buy gifts for like 10-15 family members. On top of that there are 5 family birthdays between December and January one of which is my fiance

Low key hate christmas. I am all for buying yourself presents...wrapping them up....then opening them in front of your friends and family and telling everyone what you bought yourself. Then just buy presents for the kids. It really is stressful to have to buy gifts for like 10-15 family members. On top of that there are 5 family birthdays between December and January one of which is my fiance
We started doing secret Santa for this reason. That way me and the wife only have to buy 2 presents each. One for each side of our families. Everyone from both sides agreed that the kids are too young for secret Santa , so of course they all get showered in gifts

I had tons of He-Man even the Castle as a kid but got rid of them like an idiot. :rolleyes

Aww man that sucks. Was that you trying to grow up or was it a space issue?

I kept mine in storage boxes up because my parents told me to save my stuff, glad I listened. I didn’t know anyone who owned the castle, plenty of vehicles but never the castle. Used to love waiting for the commercials to kick on, good times.

Aww man that sucks. Was that you trying to grow up or was it a space issue?

I kept mine in storage boxes up because my parents told me to save my stuff, glad I listened. I didn’t know anyone who owned the castle, plenty of vehicles but never the castle. Used to love waiting for the commercials to kick on, good times.
I had the castle. The one I have never seen is Skeletors lair. And didn’t even know this existed till youtube...

I got rid of stuff for space but I also used to flip my toys as a kid. When I was done I would sell the whole set or have a garage sale. If I knew eBay was coming I would have saved so much ****. Star Wars,Transformers,G.I. Joe,etc... so many gems I used to have. I was a spoiled brat.>D

Ayo, what’s up with people who punctuate their sentences like this:

I have an appointment today . What you got going on ?

^ Why and when did this become a phenomenon!?

I had the castle. The one I have never seen is Skeletors lair. And didn’t even know this existed till youtube...

I got rid of stuff for space but I also used to flip my toys as a kid. When I was done I would sell the whole set or have a garage sale. If I knew eBay was coming I would have saved so much ****. Star Wars,Transformers,G.I. Joe,etc... so many gems I used to have. I was a spoiled brat.>D

You were spoiled!!! :lol: I think I only had 2 transformers and one skeletor from He-man. The one that changes faces. Everything else was cheap plastic toys from Chinatown.

I don't know what to eat for dinner. Thinking about ordering a medium or large supreme pizza and spaghetti and meatballs.

Back
Top Bottom