the thread about nothing...

I had the castle. The one I have never seen is Skeletors lair. And didn’t even know this existed till youtube...

I got rid of stuff for space but I also used to flip my toys as a kid. When I was done I would sell the whole set or have a garage sale. If I knew eBay was coming I would have saved so much ****. Star Wars,Transformers,G.I. Joe,etc... so many gems I used to have. I was a spoiled brat.>D

I’ve never seen that Skeletor set built in person but remember the stacked boxes in the toy aisles. They had so much good stuff back then and it kills me that my pops wasn’t all “aboard” on being a hard working family man. Never could afford this stuff so hand-me-downs and finding toys at thrift stores was the move for years to come.

All good man, at least you had them and enjoyed them when it mattered the most. Plus, you got the most out of it by having to learn about managing money at a young age. It never would’ve occurred to me to sell my toys. I was still digging in the couch cushions looking for ice cream money, lol.

66BA436C-5F3F-4B1D-B8DF-9058BBCB4C6A.jpeg

Good o’ MSG. Can’t go wrong if can’t decide what to eat.

3FB48710-EEB8-49FF-BD64-9BBECEE54057.jpeg

Lucky day. 2 fortune in one pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was leaving my mom’s house earlier as I spent most of the week there for Thanksgiving and as I was leaving, towards the middle of her front yard, there was a cellphone.

I pick it up, try to turn it on and it works. It had NO charge so all I had time to do was unlock and click on the messages app to try to see if I can contact someone to tell them I have the owner’s phone.

Before it dies, I see “Wifey” as a text thread so that’s who I was planning on texting to contact the owner. I get to work and someone has an android charger so I charge the phone.

Now that the phone’s fully charged, I go back to the message app and as I’m about to click on “Wifey,” I see “Baby Red” right above it as the contact to another text thread...
38B8394B-CE24-4266-883E-23A7656C544F.png

... Now I wasn’t planning on peeping through any of this phone’s personal **** because I wanted to be respectful. But I see “Baby Red” and as an ex-scumbag in my younger days, my spidey senses start tingling. I look through “Baby Red” and sure enough I was right.

53432575-5001-48CF-8380-CD7D4701FE24.jpeg

“Wifey” is getting two-timed.
BAD2A1C9-2DF1-4359-99C8-F303BD01F8FE.png

Now I’m not trying to blow up a playa’s spot so I obviously have to find someone else to contact so he can retrieve his phone...

I see another text thread labeled “It’s Sarah biii****hh” so I click on that hoping it’s a friendly ear...

... Turns out Sarah is just another check off the hit list.
265DD5C7-2E3E-40B0-AA29-90276EE17FBC.jpeg

Except Sarah asked for pics too and mans ain’t just send no Snapchat filtered pics like he did “Baby Red.”
6457D862-97B5-438B-933F-9F4380AEC39B.png

0C737F03-A354-4993-BFE0-696F1C8B2444.png

I was done playing the threads looking for a helping hand before I found something my eyes couldn’t unsee. Went to his contacts and found mama. Calling her tomorrow to pick up her deviant son’s phone. Fin.

Back
Top Bottom