the thread about nothing...

When it comes to shooting at chicks, I'm a lot more calculated nowadays. I'm a lot better at picking up on context clues (I was basically oblivious when I was younger). Anyway, the last few that I thought were OBVIOUS signs didn't go as I had expected. I mean, if I could have paused time before I shot my shot, I would've been money that it was in the bag. Wrong.
My female friend said that sometimes girls flirt just to see if a guy will shoot, just so they can reject him. Grimy. But oh well.
I wish I knew how to read clues/hints when I was younger or even paid more attention....even now I still don't hahah. There's 2 that I could think of that I regret not making a move on, one of them made it pretty obvious too I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it’s a growth process when it comes to that sport. Just like anything really. Live and learn. A lot are scared of rejection, and you can tell by their facial expression and vibe. Rejection just kills a lot of folks, and a lot of women thrive off it these days. They brag about it with their girlfriends and all. Gotta have the wits and be quick to respond in situations with out being corny... kill the convo fast and move on. Can’t win all of em

I wish I knew how to read clues/hints when I was younger or even paid more attention....even now I still don't hahah. There's 2 that I could think of that I regret not making a move on, one of them made it pretty obvious too I think.
Rule of thumb that I came up with if you suspect that that she's flirting: Do you think she would have done/said the same thing if she was with a dude or if you were with a girl.
What's crazy is, women pick up on it like crazy, they immediately know if a chick is being extra.

Rule of thumb that I came up with if you suspect that that she's flirting: Do you think she would have done/said the same thing if she was with a dude or if you were with a girl.
What's crazy is, women pick up on it like crazy, they immediately know if a chick is being extra.
The one I was most interested in I didn't see her often so it was harder for me to tell and Im pretty oblivious to a lot of things. It was one of my friend's friend and they were in the same sorority. This was after college and we all hung out as a group prob 2-3 times. She added me on FB when I had it and on my birthday she practically wrote me a whole paragraph and some other times she did the same thing and I wasn't very responsive. I think there was some c*** blocking on my friend's behalf too. Anyways...sometimes I feel she might be the one that got away. Everything I like in a girl, physically, mentally and friendly personality, very genuine and seems humble. Saw her recently in the city, prettier than ever but she's married now.

Still learning...

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20191212-075308_Weather.jpg
feels like 16 degrees! I hate this weather

Did you find the pic? Pretty sure I know exactly what you’re talking about :lol: I still see it on ads when I’m streaming games
Man, nope. :smh: I doubt it but theres a girl at my new gig that looks a WHOLE lot like an older version of that girl. Long thick hair and all. I don’t even know how to begin approaching her about it.

“Hey you....uhhh...you ever had your pic used without your permission on the internet?” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom