the thread about nothing...

GaseousWetAnt-size_restricted.gif

X-mas makes people crazy. They really should some how make it like Halloween in the sense of like once you cross 15-16 years old....the holiday is no longer for you.

If there are no small children in the family then no one does presents. Just a dinner and call it. If you are old enough to get a job and make money then you don't need to be given or buying presents

or do what was said before...people buy themselves presents and open them on christmas in front of family to show them what you bought yourself

X-mas makes people crazy. They really should some how make it like Halloween in the sense of like once you cross 15-16 years old....the holiday is no longer for you.

If there are no small children in the family then no one does presents. Just a dinner and call it. If you are old enough to get a job and make money then you don't need to be given or buying presents

or do what was said before...people buy themselves presents and open them on christmas in front of family to show them what you bought yourself

bro relax lol

Primitive IQ lives up to the nickname I gave him time and time again. He has 0 reading comprehension. Let me do the detective work for you. Read it again, and use a dictionary to look up any words that you do not know the definition of.

I acknowledged that stealing is wrong no matter who it is committed against. I introduced various situations and explained that there are different implications. If you steal from a sleazy large corporations with questionable business practices, myself and others will probably shrug it off. If you steal from a working individual, that obviously has more substantial effects. For example, in the last couple pages there was a clip of someone getting their laptop stolen at a cafe. People will sympathize with the person, and think that person could have saved up a long time to purchase the laptop and have a whole year of school work on it. Now it's all gone. So that was to suggest that one is the lesser of two evils. But again, stealing is stealing and wrong is wrong.

Idiot contradicts himself just so he can critique me. Not too long ago responded with this when I posted about a homeless woman literally stealing 100 oz of soda from the soda fountain. But now today wants to shame people stealing from corporations. Pick a side and stick to it.

1.JPG
2.JPG

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Neil Patrick Harris is a pompous *******. I remember watching one of his Netflix specials and just thinking that.

Oh well.

I was contemplating going to a concert tonight. Tickets got sold out.
however there’s a concert in February and I got tickets to that one 😎😎😎

Back
Top Bottom