the thread about nothing...

received_812830119155827.jpeg

So I bought my mom some perfume from Macys for Xmas, and it was delivered last night. Prior to completing my purchase, it said it would come with a free a sampler of make up and perfume, as a promotion they were doing. So it’s 2 items that was sent to me. When I woke up this morning, I got an email from Macy’s stating that my second half of the package is being shipped out. I didn’t think much of it; thought that it was probably one of those emails congratulating me and thanking me for my purchase. I opened it again, and they’re sending me another perfume. I was wondering if they’ll charge me again if it gets delivered? I could use the extra perfume for a gift. What do you guys think?

Edit: I checked the previous delivery emails, and it looks like the delivery only shows the sampler by itself. No perfume. The website does say that they ship out items separately. Looks like I’ll have another perfume as a gift.

Last edited:
Just had some Hainan chicken.
I havent had it in like 4 years.
OMG!!! SOOOOO fire!!!
Wanted to post a pic for @PoweredbyMSG but i ate it lol
:lol: Where did you get it from? You’re in Santa Monica, do you ever make your way to LA Alhambra area? There’s a place called Savoy that’s known for their Hainan Chicken and rice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone remember a girls pic they used to used for “teen” sites? She looked like she could’ve been Asian or Latina, cute face and had long, thick black hair.
I need a pic of her.
Did you find the pic? Pretty sure I know exactly what you’re talking about :lol: I still see it on ads when I’m streaming games

Last edited:
:lol: Where did you get it from? You’re in Santa Monica, do you ever make your way to LA Alhambra area? There’s a place called Savoy that’s known for their Hainan Chicken and rice.

I went to cal state la
That’s actually the spot I went to when I first tried it.
This time we got it ordered. My boss got it. It was fire lol

When it comes to shooting at chicks, I'm a lot more calculated nowadays. I'm a lot better at picking up on context clues (I was basically oblivious when I was younger). Anyway, the last few that I thought were OBVIOUS signs didn't go as I had expected. I mean, if I could have paused time before I shot my shot, I would've bet money that it was in the bag. Wrong.
My female friend said that sometimes girls flirt just to see if a guy will shoot, just so they can reject him. Grimy. But oh well.

Last edited:
When it comes to shooting at chicks, I'm a lot more calculated nowadays. I'm a lot better at picking up on context clues (I was basically oblivious when I was younger). Anyway, the last few that I thought were OBVIOUS signs didn't go as I had expected. I mean, if I could have paused time before I shot my shot, I would've been money that it was in the bag. Wrong.
My female friend said that sometimes girls flirt just to see if a guy will shoot, just so they can reject him. Grimy. But oh well.
Always keep shooting....

Back
Top Bottom