the thread about nothing...

went to college orientation today and ol girl sitting in front of me threw up Scary Movie style. i didnt even react doe cuz i was behind her. i was just vibin with my new Beats Solo Pros

The YAMBS in that building doe!!!

on than that **** was mad wack

2 things I've noticed:
Whenever people do crazy stuff, other people love to say "only in [insert city]".
Also, no matter where you live, people complain about the city's drivers. Especially in the rain.
I think it's safe to say that everywhere in America there are crazy people and bad drivers. No city is exclusive.

For the record, Houston drivers are the most aggressive that I've seen and San Antonio drivers have a BIG problem with running red lights. Keep that in mind if you ever visit.

Hit a bowl, n Binge-watched the last 4 Watchmen eps just now. Got real emotional without skimping on the action and comedy. Jeremy Irons, especially dishing the latter.
And Lou Gossett Jr.; at 83 years young still commands respect! Love seeing that man act.
And Regina King; ima say I'm too biased to express.. But she's THE crush.; On some queen $h!@.
Great watch. And Manhattan a straightup nudist in here too. #Forewarning

For the record, Houston drivers are the most aggressive that I've seen and San Antonio drivers have a BIG problem with running red lights. Keep that in mind if you ever visit.

You never drove in NYC, ny'ers driver a crazy aggressive. Houston drivers lack spatial awareness. I've seen way too many or almost been in a accident caused by unaware Houston driver.

e7h6kojrmb541.jpg

holiday party #1 today at work. Was told there would be a chick-fil-a nugget tray. Sent multiple emails requesting chick-fil-a sauce and polynesian sauce. I swear if i show up and there are only ketchup packets im coming for Ralph's neck.

I’ve never hated NYC more than I do right now. At this point I’d honestly be surprised if I got on a subway car that didn’t smell like rotting human flesh. **** smells so bad I can taste it. Of course it’s like 5 minutes to the next stop.

whats wrong w/ her age?
I had no idea who she is but see that she was born on a 3 day.

Diane Guerrero (born July 21, 1986)[1][2] is an American actress and author. She is known for her roles as inmate Maritza Ramos on the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black and Lina on Jane the Virgin.

You should be a good communicator and performer. Your calling is probably in the creative or performing arts such as a comedian, actor, or dancer.

"*shrugs*
Go figure" comes off gripeish.
And 3 isn't her life path number its 7.
I know that she is a 7 lifepath, but she carries 3 energy from the 21st. I said shrug as in it all makes sense now.

Anyway on a similar note.

Sasha Banks
1+2+6+1+9+9+2=30
3+0=3

Already explained the 3 today.

2+6=8

8's are karmic, financially stable and savvy. What they put out in the universe is what they get back. The financially stable part does not necessarily mean rich. Either they are good at managing money and or money seemingly appears when they need it.

Back
Top Bottom