the thread about nothing...

j0sh4Yc.png

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO
@PoweredbyMSG
@niceshoes247
I'm officially retiring.
Retiring from what? Im lost...like usual. :lol: I cant keep up with you youngsters and your sarcasms. LOL. Because of that pooping post????

In the comments some are speculating that the store employees denied him acesss to the restroom, so he went this route. Who knows? This is San Francisco afterall. The homeless do all kinds of crazy ****.

Retiring from what? Im lost...like usual. :lol: I cant keep up with you youngsters and your sarcasms. LOL. Because of that pooping post????
From TAN. The game in here has been far to greatful. Taking any further steps would lead to suspensions or being banned. I know I can win but at what cost, my glorious NT account. Time to evolve and move on. No more snide remarks about anything fecal or people who practice or have practice indecent pooping experiences.

In the comments some are speculating that the store employees denied him acesss to the restroom, so he went this route. Who knows? This is San Francisco afterall. The homeless do all kinds of crazy ****.
I was at the Marriott (I think) in LA once, a lady had to go pee really bad but the security or lobby person wouldn't let her use the bathroom because she wasn't staying there, not sure the exact reason. So she pulled down her pants and took a piss right on the lobby floor.

From TAN. The game in here has been far to greatful. Taking any further steps would lead to suspensions or being banned. I know I can win but at what cost, my glorious NT account. Time to evolve and move on. No more snide remarks about anything fecal or people who practice or have practice indecent pooping experiences.
Haha...Im sure it won't be that extreme that will lead to suspension or ban. You guys know it's all just for fun around here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol, new year coming man. We need to get clean and start talking Charmin. Or wet wipes because I do those too :pimp:

Says the idiot who can't differentiate between NorCal and SoCal. You're going to get lost and stranded in the middle of nowhere like in Merced and won't even have the fare to take the Greyhound back to Houston.

Keep talking I'll just sit hear and listen........
source (44).gif

What's the difference between NorCal and Socal? Any Interesting burger establishments?

Lol, new year coming man. We need to get clean and start talking Charmin. Or wet wipes because I do those too :pimp:
Heard home Depot about to retro that new toilet with the air swearl technology. Might get the bidet feature too. 2020 gonna on & pooping. I'm mean popping Damm spell check.

Facebook searches now yield results for items in the photo. I did a search for a brand and a pic of my boy popped up, his shirt had the brand name on it.

Saw one of my nephews tonight, he's 6 yo. I don't know what he likes now because it's always changing and he have a lot of toys and games already. I gave him a Super Nintendo Classic a month ago just for the hell of it and he's been playing it whenever he can. Asked him what are some of the stuff he likes and ill choose from a list to surprise him. He couldn't think of anything. I offered to give him money but he said no. Then he said he could only think of this toy called Goo Jit Su.

I can't stand how commercialized it is and how they try to make it feel pressured to buy gifts. I'd much rather just use it as a day to buy myself something.
Personally best time to give a gift too someone is on random. has more meaning and value oppose giving it to them on bday, Christmas or whatever fake corporate holiday.

Yea only getting gifts for my young neices and nephews. Probably some children books. They got enough toys .

Don't worry I'll be picking this up from Target or whatever book store I go to. Not dealing with anything online for those who freakishly care.
How old are your nephews and nieces?

How much would you guys spend on a kid that's 10 years old or younger? I don't want them to be too spoiled or think only expensive things matter.

How old are your nephews and nieces?

How much would you guys spend on a kid that's 10 years old or younger? I don't want them to be too spoiled or think only expensive things matter.
2 neices, age 1 and 6
2 nephews age 4 and 7

For me it's about how much, but now useful is the gift to their life.
I already have an idea of what books I'll like get cause I know what TV shows or characters they like to watch.

Back
Top Bottom